smut

(my art👆)
readerpov:

black hat teleports them to his bedroom. "fuck~ flug~" dr flug pushed black hat onto the bed where it creaked loudly.

"fuck me... NOW!~" "alright but hold on a second~" flug gets up from the needy demon and started to unzip his jeans, then out flung his 12 inch fat dick. black hat bit his finger and starred lovingly at the sight.

flug takes off his gloves with his teeth and threw them away, showing his scarred hands from recent accidents.

flug walks forward and grabbed black hats pants "now it's your turn~" "w-wait! i-" just before black hat could finish flug ripped the pants off along with his underwear. he stopped dead in his tracks  as soon as they were completely off. dr flug sees that black hat had a pegina (penis/vagina)

"well well well~" "s-shut up!~" "i've never seen something think THIS before~ actually i'm quite excited to get started~"

black hat flips them over and growls "no more dirty talk!~ your gonna fuck me RIGHT
NOW!~"

flug gasps as black hat grabbed his shaft and positioned it to his pussie. and instantly shoved it DEEP inside him making black hat cry out in pain "what? y-you didn't t-think i was g-gonna wait did you?~" "p-partly i was but... this face looks good on you~" flug said stroking black hats cheek, witch had a tear from pain sliding down his cheek "oh come on that's just the sex talk~ now back to business~" black hat started to bounce on flugs hard on.

flug grunts in his hand while black hats eyes rolled in the back of his head and bit his finger and moans loudly.

flug instantly moved positions, with black hat underneath him. the scientist pulled almost all the way out, only to SLAM himself back in, black hat screamed in pleasure as he felt himself ripping apart.

"f-flug your so hot~ i can't... i-I CANT! AH!~" flug smirks and bit hard onto black hats shoulder causing him to bleed.

flug pulled away and watched as his dick went in and out of black hats pussie, black hat turned his head and moans in the pillow
"f-fuck your so beautiful like this!~ i wish i could have done this sooner~ AH fuck~"

black hat and flugs hands intertwined together "j-just keep g-going!~" flug started to jack black hat off as he fucked him, sending him over the edge

flug smirks under his bag as he feels black hat tighten around his dick. "f-fuck black hat~ your gonna make me cum sooner if y-you tighten around me like that~"
"A-AH! YES! FILL ME!~"

flug bit into black hats neck hungrily as he filled his load inside black hat making him cum soon after. the room was steaming and warm

they collapsed on eachother breathing heavily "d-damn~ i thought y-you would h-have been bad a-at these things but no~" "glad you enjoyed it~ can you walk or no?" "no... i don't think so" black hat said looking away embarrassed "well i'll help you around tomorrow~ for now try to get some sleep"

flug said getting up "aren't you staying?" "only if you want me to~" flug pulled out of black hats wet pussie with a little blood coming out of the hole "then get snuggled up doctor~" "heh~ yes sir"

flug pulled the covers over them, black hat snuggled in flugs chest while he kissed the top of black hats hat "just curious... why do you always wear this hat?" "just because" "can't argue with THAT, i always have my bag on because of my face"

they kissed eachother on the lips feeling something they've never felt before. could this be...

love?