Chapter 1

Lizzy Pov~

     Outfit^^^^^^^

Outfit^^^^^^^

Today is my 18th birthday and i was dancing my way to school being silly. Eomma,Appa, and blackpink unnies was laughing at me. they all widden there eyes. "WATCHOUT KITTEN!" they yelled. i looked to the side to see a car a few inches from me. i closed my eyes tightly. i felt my arm harshly grabbed and i felt my face in a chest. i slowly lift my face to see who saved me. It was MIN YOONGI?! "next time look where your going dumb ass"he said. i look down sad. soon i was pulled in a hug by eomma and appa. they were glaring at him. they were wispering sweet things to me. it made me happy. we continue walking to school. i went to my first hour which was dance. we had to do a project that a week to do and today was the day we preform. i look at the people that i worked with then it started.

(ignore the guy )

time skip~

the last three was bts, hyana and edawn , finally black pink

i love their voices but those hip thrust got me blushing. aish they need to calm down with their sexy bodies. oh shoot did i just said that.

Aww this time they didnt sing but they dance awesome. i yelled the whole time saying go appa and eomma.

i was yelling "my wives are soooo hottttttttttt~" i was laughing because after i yelled that they winked at me.

end of the day~

i skipped 7th hour because i wanted to go on a walk. i was on a path in the woods. i heard boys laughing i hid behind a tree. "yoo lets race again to get home" taehyung yell and the boys agreed. they soon turned into wolves. my eyes widden and i squealed a little bit but i covered my mouth fast. i started to run the opposite direction those wolves. i tripped on a stick and i heard a growl behind me i quickly stood up and i turned around to see one of the wolves. i was about to run but i was tackled by it. its sharp nails went deep in my arms. i screamed bloody murder as it bit my arm and it soon was about to bite my face. Soon it was tackle off of me. i was crying and rolling around in pain holding my arm.

Yoongi Pov~

'DAMN KOOKIE YOU LOST CONTROL' i yelled in our mind link. while the boys help jungkook get control. i turn into my normal form and ran to Lizzy. i pull her onto my lap and i bit my arm and put it in her mouth making her drink my blood. she healed. she heard the boys fighting and it scared her so she quickly hugged me and cried into my chest. i played with her her to calm her down. "don't be scared..ill always protect you" i said.

Lizzy pov~

"don't be scared..ill always protect you" he said while still playing with my hair. i help calm me. my heart was beating so fast that hopefully don't hear.