.No Strings or More I.

This is only half of the entire one shot story so I broke them up into two parts. Btw, there will be a few gifs in here for special purposes so... this is fan fiction. That's what our imagination is for😆.
Enjoy!

..........

June 2019

It was a beautiful sunny day in Miami

It was a beautiful sunny day in Miami. A Friday, which meant it was the weekend for some fun. The days for those who work regular nine to five jobs during the week to enjoy their time off. It was really the days for Enyah and Michael to enjoy their time together behind closed doors. The weekend was the only available time for them because both Enyah and Michael worked long hours during the week.

He worked for one of the most prestigious welding companies in the entire city and she worked as a nurse at a pediatric clinic. They were so busy and tired during the weekdays that the only time they were able to feel alive again was when they fucked relentlessly. Either she would stay the weekend at his apartment or he would come and stay at hers. This time around, she was going to his since it was her turn for this week.

Before she began working at the clinic, it was much easier months before for them to hang out as just friends since she took a year off before finding a job as an RN. She and Michael had spent so much time within that time frame, going to clubs, the beaches, festivals, parties, traveling to other cities such as Destin, Orlando and Panama City Beach. She had all the time in the world then to spend with her now best friend...until the attraction started-physically and sexually.

Their chemistry was indescribable and the sexual tension between the two was on one-thousand. It's been two months now and last month was when she started her job and she's been on go ever since. But...that never hindered them from what they had going on. A couple arrangements made it work. They weren't able to see each other everyday as much as they have liked to anymore, but they've gotten lucky before and Michael always made time to contact her via texting, phone calls, or FaceTime during her breaks and vice versa.

He'd FaceTime her more than anything because for one, it would be five excruciating long days until he gets to see her beautiful face again and be with her; and two, he loved the way she looked in her baby blue scrubs. She looked real good in uniform and it was a turn on for him and he never ceased to let her know of it either. If lucky she had a break around the same time as he, since Michael would have an hour long break while she would have just only thirty mintues, he would buy the both of them lunch and drive to her job that was only ten minutes away from where he was so that they could sit at the picnic table near the entrance of the clinic or in his car to have just a few minutes together. It was rare that it happened but they've cherished those rare days more than anything.

She couldn't help but to feel more for him at the lengths he would go just to see her and be in her presence. One would think they were a couple, and as deep as her feelings were for him now and as much as she wanted more, Enyah strongly believed that it'll never happen. It was impossible because it was very apparent to her that Michael didn't want to be tied down and only just enjoyed what they had. Although he never said otherwise nor mentioned anything about a possible relationship, it was the simple fact he cared more about fucking her than potentially cuffing her-making her his girl. Those two months now meant more to her than he'll ever know.