The truth behind a dream

The smallest steps were heard, slowly turning around to only see a guy with blue quills. He famous Zonic came up to help the young citizen whom was y/n. As they were in the café as they simply bumped into each other without much realization, they could only interlock with each other's glances as it would be the last time for Y/n to see him, but the second time Zonic would see her. As time went by, the young teen would imagine the blue hedgehog as he was well known in the community they were living in. Seeing him in the news and on the newspapers for saving the world in many ways. How Y/n could only wish for it to happen to here, being saved from an abused place she was in. The accident of the man wasn't no excuse, it was an accident as Y/n tried to harshly end a life to restart a new one she desired.
Y/n woke up from the alarm and saw the man being arrested downstairs, she wasn't brave at all as she went ahead following on the first step of going downstairs. Scourge looked up at his daughter and smirked.
"Dad?... What did you do?" asked the female with a timid voice
"Oh sweetie... I just stole some money thats all," the male replied with a devilish smirk.
"Though you might be a father you might as well not teach your child how to steal things Scourge," the crocodile said to the male being arrested, ready to put the handcuffs on him.
"Part me but I'm not a child anymore," she said arms crossed, knowing full well that that was all she could be able to say at the moment.
"Arrest him if you want... I'll never become his beloved daughter he always wanted," she said as she wanted to be brave even if it were her last time.
"Wait what?!... I had raised you to protect me not arrest me!"
"Well boo hoo, i don't care about you, if i was male then i would of killed this cops a long time ago, but nah... They actually made my life easy now" she yelled at the male before eyes widen in regret.
Zonic was coming closer to the house as he was occupied with previous events. As he got closer he would not only see his teammates struggling. Zonic began to run before the green hedgehog could do any harm, one hand cuffed while the other one was loose. The green hedgehog took control and elbowed the two cops, taking on of their gun to harm the female.
Zonic ran only to hear a shot fired. How it was too late, the out comes of the situation where Zonic wasn't in the place at the moment she needed the cop. Two bullets made through the female and got her falling down, breathless and slowly closing her eyes.
"You'll see your mother again sweetheart,"
Was the last thing the female heard before she died.
Weird how fate changed one step. What the female had witness from the first sight was a dream that she only desired to have. It would of left her in a better state, yet it was reality where it really hit home. She wasn't able to rest peacefully. She looked for the man that raised her to bring her back, yet the man only lied as he knew very well she was still alive but on another world. A world where the after life lead her in. This was a reality that she had to face. The first kiss she had with Zonic and the moments he would feel a feeling of love, it was all in a different world where both were happy. Sadly in this world she suffered the consequences of someone's actions. You get something you desire, but you must give in return for what you desired.
The man never returned to revive the dead daughter of his. He was only waiting until the man that arrested him had a life of his own, to only see his daughter's heartbroken figure, to finally struck and get the revenge of ruining Zonic's lovely family and let him see his daughter desire for revenge. So for now he waits patiently until the time comes.

"Don't worry, soon it'll all be over"

_________________________
Explanation for the reader:
It was the first book I wrote which is a bit messy to read as I was still young.
First chapter is designed to be a starter, a violent parent that was Scourge himself. Harming the mother who only gave love and in return her life. She wanted her family to be safe but in return she had her life taken. This lead to the reader desire for a different outcome in life. The reader then dreams of this other outcome of her and her happiness, but in return she suffered the same fate as her mother. Scourge is the main villain which is put in jail for it, what the reader doesn't know is that she is biologically his daughter, the mother has a power of magic itself and due to Scourge being a replica of Sonic, the reader has a high magic ability to not fully die as it will take time for her to fully move on. She is stuck on a limbo, The readers father waits for the moment to revive his daughter to use her as a weapon and get her to murder the same cop she had fallen in love with. The whole book was just written in a different universe that ended with a fate, a selfish act can be taken lightly, but if it ends up being used the wrong way then it ends badly. It was a simple love she wanted so why kill of the reader?
Simple, she helped the man without knowing. She abused her own will without her own acknowledgment. Life doesn't play fair especially with people who just have good intentions. Reality is harsh.