Chapter 2

Alexa's POV

I can only see her back because she's ordering some food. But she looks like her!

Darn it I miss that bitch I just keep on looking at her. Her hair is long and wavy and sexy. The last time I saw her was when we where still elementarys and she was still small that time she was only my best friend back then. We where still 15 back then until we graduated elementarys and she went to Japan because of her parents.

I was back to reality when someone talk to me -_- .

"Hoy kanina lang kita kinaka usap pero ang lanim nang iniisip mo. At kung maka tingin ka sa babaeng yan parang gusto munang kainin.  Wag mung sabihin isa kang tomboy" sabi  niya sakin.

Gagooo tangina tong lalaking to kanina pato ahhh bwiset. Tinignan ko lang yung babae tomboy agad bullshit yun ahh.

"How dear you jerk, is it that bad to look at a person. Fuck you .. And who do you care if I'm thinking" na iinis nako sakanya

"Grabe englisira ka talaga. And you know what I care for you" I hear him say something but i did not hear it quite will I don't care anyway.

I went back on looking at the girl but did not saw her. Where the hell is she.. I know its her... Or I just miss her that much and I'm just over thinking and seeing things huhuhuhuhu I miss my two besties.

Musta na kaya sila.. Are they ok??

Then suddenly I saw someone standing beside us.........

---------------------------------------------------
Sorry short chapter lang to guys pang pa bitin hahahahahaha... Dont forget to vote and comments lab ya all.