Part 1

To start with, I am not a perfect writer nor a good one I just felt I need to write this, to share some parts of my life.
*
*
*

I'm sorry in advance for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

Enjoy!
‐------------

It has been two months since he left. I've faced so much darkness that I forgot how to smile and feel alive.
Everything started to seem so dull, I tried to pull myself out of this choking circle but nothing seemed to help. I even met new boys, I thought meeting someone else would make me feel different, perhaps happy?!

Can you guess what happened then? If I was able to fall in love again and not with him?

Everything with him seemed to be perfect. He made me feel so happy and with everytime we meet face to face, our bodies act on their own. And that burning sensation around all your body whenever you feel high was the best part. It was rapture. The moments we had together were so real especially those delicious kisses we shared in dark when everyone around us didn't notice. I would always tell you how delicious your lips are and how amazing your touches are.

How could you forget them? How could you push me to carry on without you and find someone else? Do you know how much I wished to beat you up??

I admit... I loved you so much, you were my life and nobody could or would make me feel the way you do.

But, you left me ..