rot

the room is filled with darkness to only be accompanied by a few electrical wires that spark every now and then, they hung above the ceiling and walls and some already started to rust and crumble like dust. a couple of rats and rodents scampered across the room running in and out of what was left of the walls. 

when was the last time this room has seen daylight? happiness? feels like an eternity ago.. the room looks sorta like a playroom with a stage were an animatronic of some kind used to perform on. the floor is almost like arcades would have.

what layed on the floor sideways is what appears to be an animatronic sheep, well.. what was left of it,  the wool is tattered with dirt. tears. and with some falling off revealing endoskeleton parts and wires, the color seems like something you would leave out in the mud for too long.

the metal body is completely damaged with scrapes, cracks and a couple of pieces missing which are nowhere to be seen, the speaker on its chest was still intact surprisingly, tho probably doesn't work anymore judging by the condition its in.

it's face is unrecognizable with broken glass eyes and with the top left of it's face plate gone, and the jaw barely hanging on its hinges, looks like something that came out of a horror movie..

looks like someone or something  left it behind and forgotten about it like it was a useless pile of garbage, there's no telling how long its been laying there.. possibly waiting for something.. but what?

"hey guys! I think i found something!" said a voice from in front of the door just a few inches back.