twenty one

Serena
"RENA WE GOTTA GO!" My mom yells.
"coming" i yell while handing back my Aunt Jackie's pen back and running down the stairs and into the car.
"you're blowed" Luna whispers.
"And you're ugly" I whisper back.
*
"Love you, we will be back in an hour" my mom says.
"Love you too bye" I say getting out the car.
"ouuuu look at youuuu" Tara says.
I smiled and spun
"We doing this thang baby" I say hugging her.
"We finna be balling at the U!" Aly chants.
"U! U! U! U! U!" we all join in.
Coach walked in and looked at us.
"My girls" he says with almost tears in his eyes.
We all smiled and group hugged him
"Now you know you gotta let Salvador be point and do her dance. Tara be a little big body Avery second point. Alexa big big body and Lo stay on guard like you always do" he weeps.
"Bro i swear if you don't stop crying i'm gonna cry" I say pointing at my watery eyes.
They all laughed. He hugged me.
"Please come back and coach JLB" he says.
"Of course" I say hugging him.
*
Tessa
Erika and I followed Luna up to the balcony to meet with her family.
"Hello beauties" her mom says hugging us.
"Hi" we both say sitting on the sides of her.
"You're just in time, she gets to speak" she says whispers. Rena walked on stage by herself.
She looked around and then she looked up. She took a deep breath and she calmed down. 
"Class of 2017, we did it" she says they all cheered.
"First off, Thank you to this class for jumping me in like i've been here from the start, love you guys" she holds her hand out.
"Never met a class like us who's got swag like Ian" she says. he chants.
"Smooth y'all like Brooke" she says.
"Aye aye" she says. We all laughed.
"Play hard like boys and girls basketball" she says they all cheered.
"And lastly party like the class of 2017" she says.
"I love you guys and i cannot wait for what the future holds for all of us" she says walking back and off the stage.

The principal was talking for what felt like hours and i just kept looking around. And I looked at who walked in the door.
"Lu i'm in just really hot or is that The boys?" i say tapping her.
"Holy fuck, why are they here?" she says.
"I don't know that's why i'm asking you!" i say.
"Girls, she's about to walk" her mom says. I pulled out my phone and started recording.

Serena Salvador

She walked across the stage and pointed at us and then blew a kiss. I blew one back.

*
We waited in the hallway and she was walking out and she looked like she seen a ghost and then she looked furious. I looked at her confused. She walked passed us.

Serena.

"What the actual fuck are you doing here?" I say pushing Anthony out of the church.
"When I told you i wanted you out of my life i meant it. I was just new in the neighborhood and you were just a neighbor Anthony. I am done with these childish game that you, Jake and Chance have been playing for the last month. I am sick and fucking tired of your shit Anthony!" i yell.
"I CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU. TO TELL YOU CONGRATULATIONS ON EVERYTHING. TO SAY I AM PROUD OF YOU BY NOT GIVING UP AFTER US. I WANT TO BE FRIENDS. FRIENDS WHO ARE THERE FOR EACH OTHER. NOT TO FUCK WITH YOU AND MAKE YOUR LIFE SHIT. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO LET YOU JUST WALK OUT OF MY LIFE." he says
I laughed and walked up to him and to his ear.
"You lost me when you cheated" i say walking away.
*
The Girls Basketball parents make reservations at Longhorn Steakhouse. I stayed on my phone and looking at pictures from today
"Are you good?" Erika says.
"Hm? ya i'm fine" i say scratching my nose and not looking up from my phone.
"Liar" Luna Tara and Tessa say. I didn't even look up and my mouth dropped.
"Wow, okay then" I say laughing.
"You might wanna see this" Avery says hanging me my phone.

liked by jakepaul, chadtepper ans 89,373 others

imanthonytruj: you may not see this but i wanna say that i am beyond proud of you. I remember when you ran to my house screaming and crying when you got accepted into your dream college and i could not be more excited and proud of you. You may not be my girlfriend but you were the best thing that i've had in a long ass time. I love you endlessly and fucked up in the past. And i know you have me blocked. Never thought a girl who moves in silence ever make a big impact one a boy like me. Congratulations Serena you deserve it 💗🎉👩🏽‍🎓 @serenasalvaaa

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

I finished reading it and i shed a tear and handed her back her phone
"I'll be back" I say getting up and going to the bathroom.
"You still love him don't you" Tessa says.
"I don't know at this point Tessa" I say looking at her in the mirror
"What do you mean you don't know, did you not just read his fucking post. You guys have that one time type of love if you let it go it's over and you'll never find a guy like that ever again" she says.
"Tessa...!" I yell out of overwhelmed.
"I just graduated, I don't know what love is! I going to college all the way across the country i'm what three months. Why would I put myself into a relationship with some just to get my heart broken again? It's dumb, Stupid and Childish as fuck. If you want to be in a relationship so bad... go be with him" I say walking back out with everyone. I remained on my phone and posted the team pic.

liked by chadtepper, alissaviolet and 198,473 others

serenasalvaaa: is it a goodbye if we're all gonna be in U together? nahh MIAMI U baby 🧡💚🧡💚

"Rena!" My mom yells. I jumped and looked up from my phone.
"What?" I say annoyed.
"What. do you want?" she says.
"Just get me a salad i lost my appetite." I say looking back at my phone.
"whatever" she says.

me: thank you for being proud of me, thank you the memories, you may have fucked me up in the past but no one ever since i've moved here you've been the only one that has been nothing but been my number one supporter with any and everything. Thank you Tony i thank you showing up today 💛