017 | naughty

Mena sighs deeply as he leans against he seat of the black SUV

Mena sighs deeply as he leans against he seat of the black SUV. He along with the other cast and crew of Aladdin are in Toronto doing promotional work for the movie.

They're on their way to a third interview session. Not that he minds, it's just part of him rather be back at the hotel with his wife. She's been with him during all the promotions and traveling, but since it's business, they haven't spent much time together. Their lives have changed dramatically since Aladdin, and although they're both extremely happy about it, they miss spending time together.

As of right on time, his phone buzzes in his pocket. He fishes it out and sees there's two messages from Y/N. Clicking on their message thread, Mena's breath hitches as he stares at the messages.

She sent a picture, not just any picture, but one that's very teasing. In the picture, she's wearing his tee shirt with no pants. The shirt is tucked between her thighs and her long legs are on display. She's laying on the soft duvet that covers their hotel bed. Her textured hair is unruly from the night prior and her face is still bare or any product.

I miss you already, her text reads.

Mena swallows, tearing his eyes away from the screen to scan his surroundings. No one is paying any attention. Naomi is on her phone texting her husband and Will is sitting in a completely different row with Guy.

His thumbs hovering over the keyboard, Mena replies, I miss you too. One more to go.

He doesn't get an immediate reply, so he turns his phone over and let's it rest on his thigh. But only seconds later does he receive another picture from her.

This time, she's gotten rid of the shirt and her body is covered in a beautiful baby blue lace. Mena coughs, catching the attention of Naomi.

"You alright?" she asks sweetly. Mena opens his mouth to speak, but another message comes through. This time, it's a video. In the video, she's using the rear facing camera to zoom in on her luscious body in all of its glory.

Tearing his eyes away from the screen, he smiles nervously, and says, "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Thank you."

Naomi gives Mena a weird look before nodding, returning to her conversation with her own significant other.

Readjusting his position in the seat, Mena watches the video again, suddenly feeling warm. His tongue darts out to lick his bottom lip swiftly.

His thumbs hover over the keyboard as he prepares to respond. You're getting it when I get back.

Another picture. She's gotten rid of everything. Mena inhales deeply as he tries to keep his composure. The last thing he wants is for everyone to see him fall apart of explicit messages from his wife.

Her last message reads, Ooh, I'll be ready for you ;) have fun during the interview. Don't think about me too much <3

Mena bites his lip gently as he reads her message, hoping that the interview goes quickly so he can do what he really wants to do. Her.

————————————————————-