Chapter 4 Hancock

Your P.O.V
"Hey guys in case you didn't know I'm back." Hancock was giving his "I'm back" speech, but I paid no attention to him. I was to busy thinking about fifteen minutes before when Hancock had asked if I'd stay with him, for some reason that question sent butterflies to my stomach, and I felt a little warm on the inside. I wonder what this feeling is, is it friendship? Is it hope? Is it something new? I decided it was something new, something I had never experienced before. I kept thinking about it when suddenly Hancock touched my arm. "You ok sunshine?" "Y-yeah I think so." "What's on your mind?" "Well what you asked me earlier, I felt something odd and new." "If you wanna I can help you figure it out." "No I wanna do it by myself!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest, Hancock just laughed. "Good luck sweetheart" I pondered on his words did he know how I felt did he know what it meant. Should I ask him what my feeling was? No I need to figure it out on my own.
A few days later
"Hey sunshine come here." "Coming!" As I walked to where Hancock had called to me from I felt a little depressed and anxious. "What did ya want Hancock" "Sunshine I'm gonna be traveling to Sanctuary, Nate needs my help. I'll be gone for three weeks." "B-but I don't want you to leave" I started to tear up what happens if I get lonely o-or what if Rock comes! "Sunshine! Don't cry it'll be ok. Sunshine look at me" I looked up at him he took my hands in his "I want you to breathe in" I inhaled "Out" I exhaled "Ok now is there anything I should know?" "N-no I'm good I just need to get used to you being gone." "If you don't want me to go, just say so. But do realize your in Goodneighbor where the misfits are, they'll make you feel like you belong." I started to cry again "Ok" I managed to say in between silent sobs. "I'll see you in three weeks, until I return stay out of trouble ok?" "Ok" as he walked away I felt a terrible sadness wash over me. I only remember feeling like this when my parents died
FLASHBACK
It had been the day of your parents death. You had been so upset that after you were positive they were dead so shot the hell out of the super mutant's corpse so much so that his head exploded after the fifth time you hit it. Then in blind rage you shot at those cowards they had just let your parents die! Several of them were injured. Soon someone had knocked you out. You woke up to a very pissed face. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N" "what" I said sarcastically. "YOUR LITTLE OUTRAGE HAS USED HALF OUR MEDICAL SUPPLIES" "They. Let. My. Parents. Die! I spit out venomously. Rock my own leader my second father had now started to beat the shit out of me.
FLASHBACK END
that was the day I realized how fucked up the ways of raiders were. The killing for no reason. The stealing, everything about being a raider. That day I no longer respected Rock or the people I had once called family. If my parents had not died, I may never have realized how messed up raiders were. If I had still realized I would have taught my parents how messed up everything was.

Well Y/n you learned more about yourself.