Chapter 3

Huntik AU: Zhalia as a werekitty. A long haired, blue house cat.

Huntik AU: Zhalia teaches Lok how to waltz.

Huntik AU: Dante says he loves Lok and Sophie because they're his friends.

Huntik AU: Dante as a street kid.

Huntik AU: Zhalia's the detective and Dante's the spy.

Huntik AU: Lok is the book nerd and Sophie is the puzzle nerd.

Huntik AU: Zhalia gets to tell Dante she loves him.

Huntik AU: Zhalia is an orphaned princess-turned-queen and Dante is forced to go meet her since she is single and Metz thinks she's lonely.

Huntik AU: Dante as a nightclub owner and Zhalia is a singer.

Huntik AU: Zhalia is the famous Seeker and Dante is kinda known one.

Huntik AU: Sophie is a werecat adopted by Lok.

Huntik AU: Sophie is a mermaid princess and Lok is her human boyfriend.

Huntik AU: Sophie thought she saw fanfics for a show called Huntik: Secrets and Seekers, but she couldn't find them again until the Betrayer was beaten.

Huntik AU: Huntik but during the end of the world.

Huntik AU: Lucas tells Sophie about thier parents.

Huntik AU: Someone else besides Lok still has their biological parents alive.

Huntik AU: Sophie as a shy nerd.

Huntik AU: Den has a sister.

Huntik AU: Zhalia was found by the Foundation and raised along side Dante.

Huntik AU: Zhalia telling Dante how she feels frist.

Huntik AU: Dante tells Zhalia she's pretty and what he was going to say on the train.

Huntik AU: Dante taking Zhalia on a date during the second season.

Huntik AU: Metz took Dante with him when he visited the Lamberts and met Cathy and Lok when they were young.

Huntik AU: Sophie has Lok's powers, too.

Huntik AU: Lok tells Sophie she's pretty when he gets to talk to her in the frist episode.

Huntik AU: Sophie and Lucas stayed together and were street kids before they were found by Santiago.

Huntik AU: Lane and Dellix are Lucas's childhood friends.

Huntik AU: Dante and Zhalia are rival spies and they have to train Sophie and Lok.

Huntik AU: Sophie as the main character and Lok as her love interest.

Huntik AU: Zhalia really does work for the Foundation in the begining, in espionage.

Huntik AU: Zhalia as a man

Huntik AU: Dante as a woman.

Huntik AU: Dante is next in line for the crown when Zhalia stops her assassination attempt on him because he recogizes her and calls her by name because his servent, Lok, kept talking about his new friend with pretty blue hair.

Huntik AU: Den is actually relatable.

Huntik AU: Zhalia and Dante as pen pals.

Huntik AU: The Foundation is a boarding school and Lok and Sophie are students there.

Huntik AU: Dante is a tutor and Zhalia's boys, Den and Harrison, are failing math, history, and kinda don't get English. She is their guardian. Sophie is also a tutor at the same place Dante works and Lok goes to her.

Huntik AU: Lok is a werepuppy. He turns into a puppy mostly at night and on the full moon.

Huntik AU: Dante is a slight nerd.