The Spell

Just randomly made this up...

Dean loves Castiel. Castiel loves Dean. Neither of them will admit their feelings and Sam was sick of the constant eye sex, the flirting, the casual brushes of the hand, the sexual tension and the fact that they were both denying their feelings for each other. One Thursday, Sam had enough so he went in search of someone to help. After two hours and coming up with nothing he tried something he was hoping he wouldn't have to do but seeing as he had no other choice he typed supernatural-books-CE.com into the search bar with a sigh. It took a few minutes to load but once it had he typed in Charlie's user name into the instant messaging box, after finding Charlie he typed:

S-Charlie! I need you to help me find a witch that will help me. Please I need it NOW!

Charlie's reply came almost instantly.

C-Sam? There's a witch living at 221c Lincoln Road she'll help if you tell her I sent you. It's in the same state as you.

Sam didn't bother asking he how she knew what state he was in. It was Charlie after all! So he made his way to the address, once there he knocked on the door.

"Hello?" A girl answered the door. "Who are you?"

"Err Hi! Charlie Bradbury sent me. I need your help!" Sam said smiling.

"Oh well I'm Gabriella. Come in!" She smiled and stepped aside. (It's not Gabriel he's dead)

"I'm Sam." Sam walked in and stood with his hands in his pockets.

"So Sam, take a seat. What can I help you with?" Gabriella asked.

"Well my brother and my friend love each other but won't admit it, so I was wondering if you could help me with it because Castiel, well he's too scared to admit it and Dean grew up with a homophobic father." Sam explained. Gabriella's eyes widened slightly.

"Well I could make one of them a girl and see if that works?" Gabriella suggested.

"That could work. How long does it last for?"

"It lasts for 5 hours..." Gabriella hesitated.

"What?"

"Unless he manages to get pregnant then they are a girl until 3 days after they give birth." Gabriella looked down.

"Do it!" Sam reached into his pockets and pulled out his wallet.

"Hey no! Sam I'm doing this as a favour. You don't need to pay me!" Gabriella said stopping Sam in his tracks.

"At least take this for doing this for me!" Sam insisted handing her $100. Gabriella nodded and took the money reluctantly.

"Do you wanna do this now?" Sam asked awkwardly as if he were Cas in a strip club.

"Can do!" Gabriella said then got ready for the spell. During which Sam couldn't understand the words she was muttering but picked up Dean's name in the mix. Once she had finished she turned to Sam smiling.

"He should be a she when you get there!" Gabriella.

"Thank you so much!" Sam said gratefully. Gabriella smiled and nodded before leading Sam out.

This is going to be a mini fic me thinks!