their comfort in ending.

Bernice

Bernice

Living after to breathe... Survived.

Over 16 weeks pregnant.

I'm actually with child by the love of my for the second time and he's actually here to experience it all with me!

The Lord is truly amazing!

Crying, "Oh my gosh I could literally cry right now," I said covering my face with my hands.

Furrowing his eyebrows, "But you are," Teddy said confused.

I was sitting at the kitchen table with the positive pregnancy test on a paper towel in front of me atop of the table while Teddy was leaning against the fridge across from me.

Chuckling, "I know. Sorry. It's just... I can't believe it. Just when I thought Chris and I weren't having enough sex to get me preg-"

"And that's my cue to leave. Congrats," he side hugged me as I laughed at him.

"Thank you," I said then looked up at him, "And another thank you for always being there for me and Chris throughout everything we've all endured."

"No probl'm. We family and I'mma always be here sis," he said as we hugged again, "You tell Chris?"

"Trust me. As soon as I told him I thought I was pregnant he was out to the trade center so fast. He was super ecstatic about it. He was smiling hard as hell in his sleep throughout the entire night and kept saying “wifey got them cheeks clapped to have my baby” or something along the lines of that," I chuckled shaking my head causing Teddy to bellow out with laughter, "Then early this morning, he was singing in the shower saying “my baby loves me. I'm on my cool j. I got her pregnant again. Ain't shit you can say”," I repeated as Teddy laughed even more.

"Well, you already know he been wantin' another kid with you 'cause he loves you."

"I know and I love him too. He just better be ready for my cravings because Christina was no joke," I smirked, "And how come you're not working today?"

Shrugging, "I ain't feel like smellin' like no damn trouts and fish today," he said which made me laugh.

"Crazy ass fisherman y'all are. And you're just leaving my baby all alone with some stank ass fish like that," I shook my head.

"He's a grown ass man. Bruh straight," he said as I chuckled. Mumbling, "Plus I gotta date tonight," he said.

"Oop. What was that again?" I smiled playfully at him.