[041] : bella swan - in love with you

Book: Female Reader Gif Series
Chapter 41: Bella Swan - In Love With You
Word Count: 254

Bella when (name) had stayed the night and she thought Bella was still in love with Edward so she didn't make any moves with her, even though Bella was giving her a lot of signals to do so

She stood up from the bed, stretching her arms above her head before she put her jacket on. "You're leaving?" Bella's voice spoke, sitting up in the bed to stare at her.

"Uh, yeah. I figured you would want to hang with Edward today." She said his name in spite.

Bella sighed, getting on her knees to kneel in front of her. "Me and Edward... we're over. We have been since he left me a year ago. I don't want to be with him." She brought out her hands and placed them on the other girls arms. "I want to be with you."

"Are you sure? Because I don't want to be your second choice." She spoke quickly. The idea of her actually being able to be with Bella and than her breaking up with her to get back to Edward made her heart break. She didn't want to go through that.

Bella shook her head quickly, "I wouldn't do that. You've been there for me when I needed someone and... I can't imagine being with anyone but you now." Bella placed her forehead on hers. "Trust me. When I'm with you, Edward is that last thing on my mind."