Guess What?

"Guess what?" All might said. 

"You are also second in the practical!" 

"Second?" I mutter. 

"Am I allowed to ask who was first?" I ask.

"Yes, his name is Katsuki Bakugo." He would seem to be a worthy rival.

Time skip to start of U.A

So 1-A, 1-A 1-- there it is, man this door is massive, I get almost anything comes here but who is that tall right? Anyway I open the door to see some ash blonde haired kid arguing.  

When I enter I decide to see what they're arguing about. Seems to be something about scuffing the tables.
"What's happening fellas?" I ask.

"Well Bakugo here is scuffing the tables with his shoes. As this is a very prestigious school, this is highly disrespectful." The blue one asks.

"It really isn't that bad. I mean it is disrespectful but like calm down man." I respond, "And you, need to have a bit more respect for yourself, others and the school. Just because your quirk is powerful doesn't mean anything." I explain, "As Abraham Lincoln said, 'Nearly all men stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character give him power.' Think about that."

He sits there stunned and everyone just stares at me in wonder like I'm the Messiah. 

After a while i got bored and started to fall asleep and then Midoriya finally showed up. I proceed to give him a high five and ruffled his hair.

"Hey man, how is it going?" I ask.

"Pretty good, as I am here right now in U.A, which is pretty crazy." He responds.

"You always did say you wanted to go here. And you did it. That's pretty sweet man." I hold my hand up for a fist bump, he returns it. "Good shot on the zero pointer by the way, the you took it down it one punch. You didn't look to good after though."

"He, WHAT?!?!?!" the class exclaims, I repeat myself then I see a man in a yellow sleeping bag he gets up and says. 

"If you're here to make friends then you can leave now," This guy seems cool I like his style threatens us so we do our best I like is thinking, "Now go put these uniforms and meet me in the field."

"Damn, nice field," I say.

"But won't we miss the orientation?" It's the brown haired girl who almost got run over I should ask for her name. 

"Just remember time is precious and if you would waste it on events like that then once more you can leave now." 

"Now you weren't allowed to allowed to use your quirks in middle school. Bakugo what was your record in middle school?"

"67 meters." he replied.

"Now use your quirk when throwing the ball." I saw a smirk arise on his face. 

"DIE!!!" Aizawa looks at his phone. 

"705.2 metres." He reads the number on his mobile.

"Oh yeah and whoever comes last will be expelled." Bit much don't you think? 

So first up is the 50 meter dash, I was up against Iida 

"Let's see if those engine in your legs actually do anything." I say teasing him. 

"Go!" I let him go first the I zoom past and beat him.

"2.431 seconds" The machine says my time.

Next is grip strength.

"Error can not compute." My machine says.

"Sensei I think I broke it." The class stares at me baffled because it was definitely broken. 

Now standing long jump 

"*Inhales intensely*," I then jump, "Is that a bird?" I say as a bird goes by. Welp here we go again. 

"Where did he go?" BOOM! Whoops, now there is a crater. 

Test 4 consecutive side steps "My turn" "6289." Test 5 ball throw "What the fuck infinity!" the class was once more baffled but I wasn't impressed because could do the same. I threw my ball also got infinity the class was confused "Do you two have the same quirk?" "No, I'll tell you later." Anyways it is  Izuku's Turn. "Smash!" The class looks amazed at this feat and he also says something to Sensei but I couldn't hear. "What the hell Deku you quirkless bastard how did you do that?" Bakugo said with sparks in his hands, I was going to stop him but Mr Aizawa stopped him first with his bandage things. "Stop it, you are making my eyes dry." but his finger was more broke than a collage student in debt.

Time skip to scoreboard 

Midoriya is last. 

"Oh and no is getting expelled." The class lets out a sigh of relief. 

"Now I haven't know him for long but I like his style, scaring his students are getting scared of them getting expelled so they try as best as they can so they don't get expelled and therefore pushing them to do their best. Though it might be an annoying way it works." the class stares at me the *POOF* Sudden realisation for most except one 

"I thought the rest of the class I guess I should've said something." Ah, I see a fellow intelligent person, I should ask her name as well because great minds think alike. 

Time skip to the end of the day

Oh look it's Midoriya and Iida I am going to say hi "Deku! Iida!" Iida just looks at me, meanwhile Midoriya looked at me then says. 

"Why did call me that." Deku asks.

"Well, forever angry pomeranian called you that." Before he could respond the infinity girl came up and said Deku as well same response and same answer. Then I answered. 

"I think it is a good nickname because of theses two reasons, One It rolls off the tongue easier than Midoriya and Izuku... and two, actually I don't have I second reason." 

"Well Kacchan called me that to tease me as a kid." he responded, then brown haired girl said.

"Well think it would make a great hero name plus I think it is kinda cute." she responded with, I just laughed then Izuku went. 

"Deku it is!" 

"Just like that!" Iida and I respond at the same time. 

"Oh right, what is your name again, I am Jack." I ask 

"Ochako Uraraka." Should I tell them I have my own planet, why not?

"Bye everyone I am going to go chill at my planet now cya." they all stare at me and laugh, "You don't believe me do you. I am not surprised no one does when I say that but since you guys are friends I will bring you to it." They once again laugh at me. I grab their hands then teleport them there. 

They stare in awe "It's beautiful," they say. 

"Not as beautiful as you guys" they all blush especially Izuku and Uraraka, "Just spreading positivity." I give them a smile.

"How did you get this!?" They seems perplexed.

"Well it is part of my quirk." I say. 

"You get a planet with your quirk." Uraraka says. 

"Yes and no, I created the planet with my quirk." I say scratching the back of my head in an awkward manner. 

"I am sorry, did you just say you made this planet with your QUIRK!?" Midoriya exclaims.

 "Yeah, pretty much." I respond with a bit flustered. 

"Wait, so you can make planet, you can do the same thing as Uraraka, run faster than Iida, side step really fast, jump to the point you can see birds, teleport, and ect." he starts mumbling to himself. 

"Ok, so I guess it is time to explain my quirk huh?" I say, they all nod. Here we go...

My goodness this took ages, 1252 words, with breaks in between. Next chapter is going to be his backstory probably going to be short but hey I didn't intend on this one to be long but what do ya know. Anyway it will have emotional parts just a warning. Uhhh... Oh and I have something planned for Mineta during the USJ attack. Anyway Larry (still not my name) out.