Back to the Past

"Are you sure?" I ask while holding the time turner in my hand 

     "Yes, you need to go back in order to fix it, and when the time comes, you'll know to come back, and we will make sure no one remembers" The man in the mask handed me a piece of paper. "We have informed the headmaster of your presence, make your way into the group, and make sure no mess ups happen" 

    "Of course sir, you will not be disappointed." He handed me the bag as I stepped into the old rundown 9 3/4, I always wanted to see Hogwarts, this is my chance. 

     I looked around the place, with all the rust and mold. The tracks that where said to once be occupied by the Hogwarts express were now rusted to nothing, the room was dark and you could feel the dampness in the air, and the unsettling feeling that you felt everywhere now.

    "We have no time for a bigger good bye, they could find us any moment, go and save us, and don't loose focus on your goal" he pats my head and then says "I will she you soon my little duckling, remember, this is bigger then yourself, don't get distracted"

    Right as I was about the turn it I heard the crash as the men on brooms filled the room

   "Go! Now!" he said as he pulled out his wand "Now!" 

     I spun it and the light enveloped me, but the last thing I saw of my time, my home was the green bolt that hit him "Papa!" I screamed but he couldn't hear me, as the noise changed from curses being flung to loud and excited voices.