A true loves kiss

As I eat his pussy, I look up to see oz towering over me. His eyes twinkling in the moonlight as I continue to stroke his vagina. He is my master. He give a devilish smile. His legs are shoulder-width apart. He is the most beautiful she-male ever. He puts my head down and I continue to eat him out harder. He's roaring a mighty roar. A beautiful park, a beautiful place, a beautiful man.

Dennis struts his way into the park and looks his eyes to what to what seems to appear that cosar is eating out oz. "Rubin - I mean cosar.come to me" Dennis commands sweetly and elegantly. cosar rises and does what he is told. Dennis strokes his cheek.

"I missed you " cosar gazes deeply into his eyes as they explain his story .

"I love you ballerina costume " cosar compliments Dennis . He looks down to see he's on relevae .

"I want you. come with me" Dennis and cosar lock hands. Oz is furious . Naked, he comes running to Dennis as his ball sacks jiggle. "What about me!? " He asks raging. Dennis pulled off one of his just hairs.

"You can come too. "

They walk together in a single file line until they reach the trap has where satan blaso is resting. When they all walk unit satan blasos room , they him on a purple strap on dildo.

He's screening "yaaaaaaa" . Cosar comes forward and says "master, I've come to join the foursome."

"Aha I see. Great. Grand . Wonderful. but the prophecy says we must perform a ritual.