Pathmark

The automatic door opens for satan blaso as he rolls in with his cart. He makes his way to the toy aisle. Now this is a hard decision to make. He looks at the elsa dolls. He concentrates on the realism and how correct the design is. Furious to see, none were correct, he knocks them all down "all phonies!!!" he roars. He makes him way to the bathroom.

As he enters, he hears a pussy crying. He slowly opens the stall and see Dennis in his favorite tutu lying on the floor, with blood streaming down his arm .

"Elsa!" Dennis is happy to see

"I am no Elsa. But I am blaso " he courageously says. Dennis elevates.

Crying,he explains the story.

"They told 2 inches wasn't good enough."

"Cosar and oz are sick." Blaso says in filthy disgust.

"What have they done to you??"

"They were going to cut of me penis" he shyly says rubbing his arm.

"God, I knew they were on to something . " Dennis turns around to the toilet.

"Nice ass" blaso says as he looks down.

He taps it and it jiggles smoothly like ocean waves.

"Take off your tutu. I have your Pocahontas costume." Saran blaso hands him the wig and costume.

"Thank you lord. you are my savior" Dennis says

"Let's head to there traphouse and cut off their dicks, before it's too late."