two | party

Ryan was at a party, sitting with Kalvin. He was sitting right next to him. "You okay, Kale?" Kalvin looked very tired, and his eyes were red. "Yeah, i'm just high as hell." Kalvin laughed. Ryan smiled slightly.

"Oh. Makes sense." Ryan bit his lip. "I'm completely sober right now, actually." Ryan fiddled with his thumbs. "You want some weed?" Kalvin offered. 'Fuck it.' Ryan thought. "Sure."

Ryan was cross-faded after a while. He kept cracking offensive jokes and was obviously having a good time. Kalvin was laughing along and being stupid and high.

Kalvin was running around screaming about how he wanted someone to suck his dick. Ryan said he would suck Kale's dick, forgetting that he doesn't have one. God he was so fucked up that night.

They never ended up fucking, but a picture was taken of Kalvin kissing Ryan on the cheek. Kalvin kept that picture and hid it in a box a few years later.

After that party, Kalvin and Ryan visited eachother twice a year. Kalvin and Ryan were no more than best friends, but then Kalvin said something when they were together one night.

"Hey Ryan?" Kalvin asked. Ryan turned his head. "Hmm?" Kalvin was staring at the ceiling. "I think i like boys." He said.

"Really?" Ryan asked, kinda shocked. "Yeah dude." He caught his bottom lip between his teeth.

"But... like... I like you..." Kalvin said shakily and slowly. Ryan dropped his dab pen. "Me? Really?" he started playing with his hair. "Yeah, Ryan. I like you, a lot."

a/n

// ngl,, i kinda hate this chapter lmao