Mya.

Mya's pov

"Well, I'm going to be home late. I'm sorry..." I said, then I hung up the phone immediately. I wasn't going to put up with the arguing and fussing back and forth. I give my nigga my all. I never switched up on him, or did anything to make him feel like I didn't love him. Well, enough of that. Earlier tonight I had a concert that I had to attend to. Yes, I'm a singer, and I occasionally rap-but that's not the point. He was calling me blowing up my phone, texting me back to back. I'm out here getting money, paying MY bills, trying to chase my dreams and he could at least support me, or something. He always think I'm out cheating or some crazy shit like that. I just don't understand, when Diggy is on tour, doing what he loves the most-I'm always there, every show, I always Hold him down. You know what, out of like the 65 shows I've had so far, Diggy hasn't been to neither one of them. I just don't get it, I swear.

I pulled up outside of me and Daniel's house. It's only 1 AM, I'm actually home earlier than I usually be after a concert. I told Daniel I was gonna be late, but I didn't have to practice for another show tonight. I grabbed my purse and bag as I got out the car and locked the door. I reached in my purse for my keys and unlocked the door to my house. I walked in and closed the door behind me, I put my jacket on the coat hanger. I put my purse and bag on the counter, and walked upstairs. I knew Daniel was upstairs in the bed, because he always is. I twisted the door knob but it was lock. When the fuck does he ever lock our bedroom door. I started to shake the knob even harder, I heard the bed move and squeak.
"Is that Mya?" Daniel asked,
"Who the fuck else it's gone be!" I said, getting angry. "Open this fucking door before I knock this shit down." I screamed."5...4...3..2..1.." I counted, slowly. He still didn't come to the door. So I kicked and kicked until I bust through the door. When it fell down. I smelt the scent of sex. I looked over towards him. I noticed that the bed was messed up, and he was handcuffed to the bed, and he was naked. My veins felt like they were about to pop out my head. I wanted to punch the shit out of him. I started swinging on him, he was yelling stop but I wasn't about to, until I heard foot steps. I looked over and it was Zonnique. She was running out the door. Zonnique was one of my close friends. These bitches ain't shit, I swear. I punched Daniel one last time and I walked out of the room.
"Baby. I'm sorry." He said,
"Nigga, fuck you. I grabbed my purse, bag and keys and left out.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💢

This is just Mya's introduction. I hope y'all liked it.
Please, Vote and comment. ☝️
You wanna be in this story ? Just let me know. 🔥😻