Chapter 20

Kylie's pov

I woke up and everybody but hayes and I were gone. I looked for the car. gone. I looked for their stuff. all gone.

I went to wake hayes up. "Hayes, hayes wake up. they're gone" I said. "calm down" he said."what if someone took them" I said. "calm down and I will tell you what happened" he said and pulled me down on him. "they left to plan the wedding. they took the twins to rehearse their part. they told me to stay here with you" he said. "Wait, they're getting married'' I asked. "mm hmm" he said. "Praise The Lord" I said. "haha, he also said that we were best man and maid of honor" he said. "this just gets better and better" I said.

"Haha" he said. "Your hot when your asleep" I said. "stalker" he said and pulled my shirt down to him. "in the words on Matt, shiiuuttupp!" I said. "hahahaha" he said. "So we're all alone" I said. "mm hmm" he said. I kissed him for about a minute and then he moved his hands to my butt.

We stayed like this for a little bit but then i pulled away. "lets get in the hot tub" I said. "mmm that's sounds so good" he said. I tried to get up but he bit my shirt about where my breast were and it pulled it down. "BENJAMIN GRIER!" I yelled. "dont call me that" he said and slapped me. I fell down but he caught me. "oh my god Kylie i am so sorry, are you okay. j didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry" he said and helped me up. "are you okay, I don't know why the fuck I would touch you like that" he said.

"It's fine" I said. "what can I do to make it up to you, I'm sorry" he said. "I said ITS FINE HAYES" I yelled. "I'm sorry" I said. "its fine, we need a break ha" he said. "ha" I said and we changed. i put my coral reef chevron bikini on and he put his black and orange shorts on. we walk out to the hot tub and he picks me up and throws me in the hot tub.

"Hayes stop it" I said because he was tickling me. "What am I doing" he said in between laughs. "haha" I said. he pushed me against the side of the hot tub and kissed me. "hayes stop" I said. "Ok but we will continue this later" he said. "sure" I said.

"Mm hmm" he said. "Lets get out". "ok". *in the bed* "night beautiful''. "night handsome".