➳ part quadro

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 6, XXXX
07: 59 AM

---------
"I can't believe this shit right now"

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here. Well it all started in- yeah no we're not doing that shit here.

There she stood, our wonderful protaganist,, with her class standing across of the second year.

So her being, well, her. She ran out of the sea of classmate to where she saw her brother (it was p easy bc the little shit looked like a human grenade) and hit the back of his head continuously while scolding him for leaving her that morning.

Her actions only made almost every student there,, confused,, how did this tiny girl(compared to her brother) have the confidence to straight up slap the Bakugo Katsuki, they never knew.

What they did know was that Katsuki started fighting back and now the two siblings had to be pulled away from each other by their homeroom teachers.

"Listen up brats." Said the black haired teacher, with a dead look in his eyes; otherwise known as Aizawa Shota.

Seconds after, all the student's eyes had turned to him, as if asking him for an explanation for their joint training.

"Two pairs will be fighting each other! Except to make it fair, there will be one student from the first year and another from the second year in each pair! Shota and I have already picked the pairs, the only thing we'll be choosing randomly is who fights who!" Exclaimed the, quite inappropriate, female teacher, mostly known as Midnight,, who was the first year class' homeroom teacher.

The ebony haired male from beside her then spoke up, "This training is to see how far all of you have gotten. This could bring out potential in some of you and the possibility of the first years defeating the second years are only lower because of their lack of experience. One thing for sure," He paused, "Never underestimate your opponent."

"Let's get started!" She said, holding her whip up while her other hand was placed on her hip whereas Aizawa kept both of his hands in his pockets, his form slouched.

Her (e/c) coloured eyes scanned the screen, searching for her name to see who she had been paired up with and against who. Not long after, her eyes fell on her name.

Bakugo Katsuki & Aizawa Misaki VS. Bakugo (Y/N) & Todoroki Shoto

"hoo boy."

The first match started and it was quite interesting, to say the least.

She began analyzing each and every one of her seniors. How their quirk worked, their fighting techniques and how their costume helped their quirk.

The first few were a bit uneventful but then it came down to some of the strongest people left to fight.

But despite that, she was excited, albeit nervous because if she messed up, one, Todoroki would think she was an absolute moron and two, Katsuki and Misaki would never let go of the fact they beat her.

She tried to tell herself it would be fine and continued to try and distract herself by congratulating all of them after they came back;; resulting in (who she assumed was) pikachu boye blushing a bit but who cares?? definitely not (Y/N) bc she's big dummy

After a few matches, it was finally her turn to show off-- er, fight.

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

oop uh sorry its kind of short uhh i just had to get a chapter out bc wow im an inconsistent writer✌😔

i also might just make a new book bc i can already tell theres going to be some te a with my math teacher this year and maybe some other kids but mostly him ew

made on ; 01/07/'19
↳ proofread ; ✔
↳ edited ; ✔

•published on ; 11/07/'19