Why

Colby's POV:

Y/N has been so busy with her career and I've been busy filming with both channels that we haven't spent a lot of time together. Its been 2 months since she finished the movie. And then she had go promote it which took her to several places that took her around the world. Thats what I really hate the fact that we haven't spend any time together. What's the point of having a girlfriend if she's not even around. She's suppose to get home tonight and I have plans with Brennen and Jacko since he's going back home in 2 days.

Y/N: Colby I'm home babe where are you.

Colby: Out here

Y/N hi babe (kissing Colby)

Colby: Hey how was your flight?

Y/N: It was a long 18 hour flight. I missed you so much.

Colby: Really?

Y/N: yeah.. What's wrong?

Colby: I saw David's vlog!

Y/N: I haven't seen it what did he do now? You do know he edits that shit to make ppl sometimes look bad right?

Colby: Really did you know that he had Jake say that you all slept together

Y/N: What!

Colby: your Fucken friend is fucked up.

Y/N : Colby what are you doing? (Getting his jacket and keys) Colby if you don't want me around David I'm done with him I promise. Colby please I'm sorry.

Colby: look Y/N Im going to leave before I say or do anything stupid. I'm going out

Y/N: Colby I'm exhausted I don't feel like going out tonight I thought we could just stay in and be together.

Colby: Well you can stay home I'm going out with Brennen.

Y/N: why are you being this way I love you! (Crying)

Colby: Don't cry I hate that! I'll talk to you later I'm out of here! ( slamming door)

Y/N POV:

I don't understand what's wrong with Colby. I love him so much I would never do anything to hurt him. What David did was wrong but he needs to understand David's a physco he'll do anything for content. Im just exhausted I'm going to take a long hot shower and get to bed.

Its was about 3:00 in the morning I woke up and put one of Colbys sweatshirts on because I heard some noises coming from the living room. Colby was with Brennen. They were both drunk.

Colby: There she is my baby come here

Y/N

Y/N: Colby your drunk Brennen let me call you an UBER.

Colby: come on baby I brought him home for you we could have a threesome.

Y/N: sorry Colby but I'm not like that.

Colby: maybe I should call Jeff.

Y/N: I don't think so! Brennen the uber is 15 min away.

Colby: No this is my house he can stay.

Y/N: Your right it is your place I'll leave.

Y/N POV

I went to the room and started packing all my stuff. Colby walked and all most fell on the floor.

Colby: Did Jeff fuck you better?

Y/N: No Colby I'm not doing this with you.

Colby: I want to know did you enjoy it. Cuz when I facetimed you it seemed you were enjoying it.

Y/N: Colby please stop I don't want to do this with you. Brennen your UBER is here.

Brennen: Damn your hot no wonder Colbys all jealous I would be too.

Y/N: Bye Brennen

(You went back to the room and Colby was passed out on the bed.)

You ended falling asleep on the couch. When you were woken up by tons of phone alerts. Everyone was sending you a Snapchat of Colby and Brennen dancing with some girls at a Colby. You finished packing up your stuff and put all your stuff by the door. Waiting for Colby to wake up.

Colby POV

I woke up not to find Y/N by my side in bed. I couldn't remember anything about last night. Got up and walked to the living room Y/N was sitting on the couch. He stuff was packed by the door. Suddenly I remembered everything. I realized I really fucked up.

Y/N: I think you should look at Brennen's Snapchat. I'm leaving Colby your not going to stop me. I love you I don't know why you wanted to hurt me I did nothing wrong. I need someone that's a grown ass man who wants grown up things not a frat wanna be. I understand your 22 but I've meet plenty of 22 year olds who are more grown up then this. My ubers here.

Goodbye Colby. (Putting your key on the counter)

Colby: I'm sorry Y/N I love you please don't leave me.

Y/N: If you only would have stayed and talked to me but you chose to leave. I'm sorry Colby but I'm not going to allow anyone to treat me less then what I deserve. I didn't deserve the way you treated me last night. Leaving you is the  hardest thing I've ever had to do but you don't want a relationship you want a convenience.

Colby: that's not true. I just got scared.

Y/N: wow so lets see you last night you didn't Take Chances you just said Now or Never. You live up to your words Colby. 

Bye Colby

Colby: Don't leave me Y/N

Y/N wow that's what I said yesterday and you left. No its my turn.

Colby:Y/N

Y/N Colby did you fuck her?

Colby: I don't remember ( holding his head down)

( you look at him and walk out)