Broken hearts mended with True love

2 A.M. and I'm crying your name. I can't fight it, I'm going insane. I need you, hear me out. I take another shot, and I swallow my pride. Drowning my tears, all I feel inside is hurt..

(Bridge)

I wanna make things feel okay, I wanna make things go away, but then I'll run back to you.

(Chorus)

I hoped today, you'd come back and rescue me, and be my hero. I hoped today, you'd come back and tell me what I wanna hear. I hoped today, you'd come back and numb the pain.. Maybe I could get some sleep.. And breathe.. And breathe..

2 A.M.and I'm wide awake, fighting the thoughts that I can't take no more, I'm out the door. I light another cigarette and breathe it all in, I dont even know, where to begin from here.. Should I disappear?

(Bridge)

I wanna make things feel okay, I wanna make things go away.. Maybe I'll get over you.

(Chorus)

I hoped today, you'd come back and rescue me, and be my hero. I hoped today, you'd come back and tell me what I wanna hear. I hoped today.. You'd come back and numb the pain.. Maybe I could get some sleep, and breathe..

If you love something, let it go, maybe one day I'll finally know the truth, of you...

(Verse 3)

2 A.M, and I'm, sound asleep. In His name, i found peace, again. Paper and pen, on my bedside table, now I know that God is able to heal, my broken heart..

(Chorus)

I hope today, you'd finally find true love, there without me. I hope today, that you know im truly happy. I know today, God showed me the way to numb the pain, and now i can get some sleep, and i can breathe... yeah i can breathe..