Meet [You&Chanyeol] ...

Its Saturday night I blessing with full of good memories with my Friends.

..Ye friends?

I lie at the bench and that time sehun came "Yo~ Chan-Chan!! Why you like an Shit guy Coming in the veins?"

I'm so stupidly crash when I hear that sehun's talk shit!

"Aniyo! Just stop Velveting me! Im tired you know!" I totally Caught the Pillow and suddenly shaken my head

Sehun Play with my Guitar while I asleep. And suddenly ring the phone.

"Ye!! Who the hell was calling in thus Night time!! Its almost like an Fucking figure!!" I clash the phone

-My POV-

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Araso?! What you want?"

"Are you Chanyeol?"

"Araso!! Annyeong!?"

I end first the call. Never mind who's that heavenly Cute and curiosity voice of a Girl. But all I want is to sleep.

And while sehun play guitar. I fall asleep and he didn't notice that I sleep so he continued Volume up the Sound.

I stand up and Turn up to Sehun "Can you stop playing that guitar?! Please! I haven't no sleep those days!!"

"Oh similar to me Chan~ Yehet!" He complained.

"Damn!! Get out'a here!!" I shouted.

And sehun pouts at me and started Doing Aegyo.

!!What. A E G Y O!!

"Araso!! Annyeong~" Sehun said

And that time I fell asleep so heavenly and great as well. And the tommorow comes Beakhyun came at my house. Asked me why I like Cute and Fabulous girl's.

He'd stomp "Why you like Cute and fabulous girls huh!"

I Slap my face at all "Huh? Who said that to yah~" I suddenly Didn't notice while I drunk I gotten forsaken to say that

"Oh Chaney!! Your mean!" He Scratch him head and Shout

"Na!! Nevermind that hyung ~" I suddenly scape the conversation

Then the Hour cames Beakhyun is Leaving. And I better bet going to somewhere who I relax.

Means*A.L.O.N.E

"Dream about us" someone's leave a messages for me. I did not know who is this. So I better to trash it.

-ON SHOP-

Theres a girl named Min-ah who a Jolly. And cheerful as will, you derived the costumer as you can. And that time I can see you carrying a big boulder package. And I helped you. But you seem nor to need my help.

"Good morning Sir" said the guy who assist the manage.

I've bow to him as a greet.

"Can I...? Urggh!! I can picked!" I slotted and scratch my head.

"What's the matter sir?~" girl asked

"Nothing.. Just.. I-I..? Wait!!" I running toward to you.

The atmosphere was change when I saw you. You're Fluffy Shorted hair layer with red.. Was so fabulous. Your awesome whiter skinned. Your angelic face. I'll feel im in heaven already.

"Umm? Miss? Can I help you?" I asked you

"Aniyo. Gomawo ~ May I leave now" You hurriedly run towards to the office and suddenly you smiling while you run.

-Youre POV-

What's the matter with me?

I'll really sure that he's my mr. Right!

Its valued that I cannot need him helped? Why I so stupid. I knew he's Park Chanyeol of EXO. I wanna get some autograph!! Maybe when I see him I sure I can't be ashamed to him.