Chapter 9

Bela joyfully came to SH for her Math class. But then her mood changed as she was told that Mahir had gone out with Sumitra and he would be return after an hour.

Bela took her phone to ask Mahir about the same when she noticed his message. She sighed as Mahir would be back soon.

Bela... We need your help... Yuvi said in a serious tone.

What happened??? Bela questioned.

We need to find out who is Mahir Bhai's Girlfriend... Kuhu informed.

What??? Was Bela managed to ask.

Yuvi explained everything to Bela.

Who do you think can be Mahir's Girlfriend??? Bela asked innocently.

I have no clue about it... Yuvi admitted.

I think it is Anu... Kuhu guessed.

Anu??? No Kuhu... Anu is just Mahir's best friend... In fact Anu likes Adi... Yuvi told.

All the while Bela was silent and was laughing in her mind.

OMG!!! They seriously wouldn't be able to guess that I'm Mahir's Girlfriend...

I have got an idea... Let's check Mahir's phone... For sure we will get to know something... Yuvi suggested.

Hmmm... Good idea... I'll check it... Bela volunteered.

What would you check Bela??? They heard Mahir ask.

The answer to your question Mahir... Bela winked at Mahir secretly.

Mahir shook his head and went into his room. Yuvi and Kuhu thanked Bela for saving the situation.

Oh no... They don't know that I'm not gonna actually help them... Bela smirked.

____________________

So are you going to help them???

After the Math class, Bela stayed back in Mahir's room to ask a doubt. Bela told everything about Yuvi and Kuhu's plan to Mahir.

Of course not Mahir... I'm always going to be in your team... Bela kissed his cheeks.

Do you have any problem with my lips??? Why are you doing partiality??? Mahir pouted.

Bela giggled and kissed Mahir's pouted lips.

Is this how you kiss??? I'll teach you how to kiss properly...

Saying so Mahir pulled Bela closer to himself and kissed her.

____________________

I didn't find anything suspicious in Mahir's phone...

Did you check properly Bela??? Yuvi asked.

Yes Yuvi... Bela lied.

Oh no... Then we have to think of some other plan... Kuhu said disappointed.

How about we give Mahir two movie tickets??? Yuvi came up with another plan.

That time Bhai would definitely take his Girlfriend with him and we will get to know about her... Kuhu agreed.

____________________

Bela... No way... Your exams starts in 1.5 months and you wanna watch a movie...