Moving out

Simon's POV
It was time.. I placed my last suitcase in the trunk of my car and closed it. My parents and my older brother stood there watching every last move I did. "Look at my little baby boy moving away from his old parents" my mom said having tears formed in her eyes while holding my hands.

"This isn't the end, you know. I'll come and visit whenever I can" I said smiling and hugging her.

I said my final goodbyes to all of them and started driving, it was a 3 hours drive so I might has well jam to music till I get there.

Josh's POV
Me and Harry decided to have a little surprise party for Simon when he gets to the house, just to welcome him. Harry got the balloons and the cupcakes, and I got the boys to the house and put the cupcakes on a cupcake stand and blew the balloons. The clock was 1pm meaning he would be here 4pm.

Simon's POV
This was it, I made it to the house.. actually this isn't even a house! This is A MANSION! It was massive and so pretty. I stopped staring at the house and got my suit cases out.

Harry's POV
I heard a car rolling up outside, so I took a little sneak peek.. and THERE HE WAS!
"JOSH!! EVERYBODY HE'S HERE!"
I yelled. Everybody freaked out and went to hide. We waited for over 5 minutes till the sound of the door opened and we jumped up yelling surprise. His reaction was so pure and funny that we all had to record it. Josh ran and gave him a massive hug and I ran over Josh and gave him a massive hug as well. He just stood there smiling while looking shocked.

"Liked the surprise" I said teasingly while giggling. "I loved it, thank you guys!" He said hugging me and Josh back. "THE BOYS HAVE REUNITED!!" Josh yelled. And there we were bursting out laughing all of us three.

Yo yo! This is my first ever fanfic on wattpad, so if I'm horrible at it then.. I apologize.