the number one fanboy

Genos' hand gripped the six bags groceries tightly three in each hand watching as Saitama paid for them. he was smiling nicely at the person beyond the counter and chatting about the price of avocados being 3 dollars for one and how it was way overpriced. when suddenly Genos felt eyes on him he turned his head and saw a girl with short black hair hide behind an aisle shelf in what seemed like fear. 'hmm, must be a fangirl or something' he guessed when suddenly Saitama poked his face he jumped a bit in sudden shock having focused all his attention to the people around him and not Saitama "ready to go?" Saitama said waving a hand in front of his face a smiling "Mr daydreamer?" Genos felt the leds in his cheeks fire up "yes sensei." he said and they walked off to the exit but before they took the step into the doorway a voice stopped them. "excuse me" the girl with short black hair from earlier said, "Your the hero caped baldy right?" He looked confused but said "yes I am" and her nervous expression changed to one of pure joy "oh wow I'm your number one fan!" She said making genos' blood boil "you saved me a long while ago and I'm so grateful!" Saitama fell for the bait blushing and rubbing the back of his head "well thank you for still supporting me I guess" he chuckled afterwards making genos very upset. 'Why Dosent he act that way when I complement him?' He questioned 'is it because she's a girl?'  She requested a hand shake and left after their very lengthy chat. While walking home genos was silent and saitama seemed to notice. He looked concerned before saying "is something wrong genos?" Genos glared at the road in front of them "no saitama sensei I'm fine" he ment to make it normal but it came out quiet. Saitama looked a little concerned but said "ok genos if you say so" by the time they got home and unpacked the groceries genos and saitama were done making and eating dinner and genos was currently washing the dishes when he suddenly heard a loud yawn from the living room. When genos finished washing the last dish he  dried it, set it into the cabinet and walked into the living room to see saitama sleeping already in his futon. Genos thought to himself  ' might as well fall asleep too' he grabbed his futon from the closet and laid it next to saitama's in the living room. Genos laid down and just thought for a second before going into sleep mode 'do I really want to sleep right now? While my crush and sensei lays right next to me completely Unaware of my love for him?' He sighed and turned to look at saitama's  sleeping face. Relaxed, slightly drooling, and in general cute. When saitama's face scrunched up he felt himself hold back a laugh before he flipped back over. As he laid their he heard his sensei's voice say "Genos wh-"  genos looked back and saw him still sleeping but looking flustered. He wiggles a bit and genos who was entertained turned to watch but when he kicked the covers off and it revealed  his half hard cock  genos froze and felt himself start to drool. He started to contemplate what he should do, suck his cock or go to sleep right away. Genos couldn't decide until "you slut" was moaned out by his sleeping teacher. Genos quietly came out from under the covers and sat on his knees next to his teachers bedside. As he sat he stared at his teachers and his now half hard cocks. his teacher was currently laying on his side facing him. Genos wasn't sure how to maneuver this without waking him but was eager enough anyway. Genos payed down on his side face in front of saitama's clothed cock. After analysis he realized it would be hard to move the pajama pants so instead he did it with them on. Genos placed his soft lips on the top of the tent in his pants and swirled his tongue making saitama gasp and start to move his hips. When he suddenly felt hands grab his hair he looked up to see saitama's eyes open and filled with lust as he started to pull on genos' hair "what are you doing" he growled licking his lips "sensei im sorry it just looked good and you-" at some point he had used a hand and pulled down his pants exposing his dick and before Genos could finish his sentence it was thrusting in his mouth Genos looked up and stared at saitama's flushed face. Their eyes met and saitama came down his throat grunting out a "fuuuuck" Genos felt himself nearly cum himself his legs started to shake and then he swallowed it and saitama released him yelling a random "sorry" Genos looked up " sorry?" He said "that was the best meal and moment of my life saitama sensei" saitama blushed his eyes wide "I wasn't dreaming??" Genos laughed "no saitama I just wanted your cock I am a big fan of everything you after all I just couldn't resist" he licked his lips and did the one thing he always wanted to, he kissed saitama. Saitama moaned into the kiss when genos bit his lip gently and then Genos felt a hand on his cock and jumped "s-saitama sensei! W-wait a second" saitama paused and genos pulled down his boxers and pants in one fowl swoop. Soon his medium sized black silicon cock sprang up to attention and before anything could be said saitama had his hands on it almost in an admiring way.  For a second it was gentle and slow touches then it turned to a good grip and solid strokes. Genos instantly started to wiggle and moan before saitama jerked to fast and he came right away. "You have to cum faster then me Genos" he said smiling. After that late at night they cleaned the sheets and took a shower together establishing that they both loved each other and wanted a relationship. They then left to fight a monster and later in the cuter saitama asked Genos " why did you suck my dick that one time?" And Genos said "because I'm your number one fanboy"

THE END