Honey, remember...?

Honey, remember when we met?

Remember how I smiled at you when you walked into the Modern Poetry class even though I'd never met you?

Remember when you grinned back, walked over, and sat down right next to me?

Remember how the first thing you told me was your name and the second thing you did was ask for my number?

Remember how you asked me if I wanted to study with you?

Remember how we gradually stopped studying during those not-a-dates?

Remember when you asked me out on a real-actual-date?

Remember when you walked me back to my dorm and kissed me goodnight?

Remember how I ran back outside to kiss you back? And then how I asked you out for the next day?

Remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend?

Remember when I spent the night at your apartment, lying in your bed, wearing your shirt, wrapped in your arms?

Remember when we said, "I love you," at the exact same time?

Remember how two weeks later we decided that we didn't want to have anything between us?

Remember when I invited you to my house for Thanksgiving? Remember how everyone loved you?

Remember how you asked me to come home with you for Christmas?

Remember how we played in the snow together with your little cousins?

Remember how I commented that it was like they were our kids, and you just smiled a goofy smile?

Remember when I called my mom from your room when you weren't there and told her that I really really liked you?

Remember when you walked into the room and started tickling me and I could barely tell her that I had to go because I was laughing so hard?

Remember when you asked me to move in with you a couple of months later?

Remember that time when I thought you were cheating on me but I wasn't like those stupid girls in the movies and actually listened to you?

Remember how you were actually planning my 25th birthday party?

Remember when we were walking up to our apartment later that year and then you grabbed my hand, and ran back down the stairs?

Remember how I had no idea why we weren't going home?

Remember when you took me to the park and started telling me how much you loved me?

Remember how I started to figure out what was going on?

Remember when you bent down on one knee and showed me the most beautiful diamond ring I'd ever seen?

Remember when you asked me to be your wife at 2:37 in the morning?

Remember when I said I would at 2:44 because I couldn't stop kissing you?

Remember our wedding? I couldn't stop crying, and I had to redo my makeup.

Remember our first dance?

Remember the beautiful hotel room the wedding party got us that overlooked the ocean?

Remember when we got a puppy?

Remember when I woke up in the middle of the night almost a year later, ran into the bathroom, and started throwing up?

Remember how we looked at each other, and you told me we had to be sure?

Remember how we waited outside the pharmacy in the middle of February for 23 minutes because it wasn't open yet?

Remember how you bought 4 different tests?

Remember how you stood outside the bathroom but barged in as soon as you heard the flush?

Remember how you chanted, "Has it been 3 minutes yet?" over and over until your words mumbled together?

Remember how we didn't here the timer go off right away because we were kissing?

Remember how we looked at the tests and they all had a plus?

Remember how you started whisper-shouting so loudly because you didn't want to disturb the neighbors or the baby?

Remember how the puppy came barreling into the bathroom to see what was wrong?

Remember how she kept sniffing my belly?

Remember how she'd shove you out of the way when every you bent to kiss my belly and start licking it herself?

Remember when we had a baby?

Remember how the not-really-a-puppy-anymore was super protective of her?

Remember how this meant we had an actual family with a baby and a dog and everything?

Remember, honey?