The Web

Everything is so unsonder nowadays.. I allude the fact that everyone around me becomes completely irrelevant to me. The one person that fancies my mind is my bestfriend, my lover, my soulmate, Harry. I'm not exactly sure what has abrupted me so strongly to destroy my outside surroundings for this boy. I'm just so vacant, sometimes lifeless except to him, he is me.

I blame this due part to my job as a bar tender down at "The Black Tavern." You experience something new, your view of the world changes when you are exposed to the people of what some would call "The Night," the clubbers, they are the life of night time. They, for the better or worse, can be the darkness we all come in contact with. I question if their influence has started to catapult to my mind. 

New York, the city of lights, the city of dreams, the city of kings and queens, it is all just a facade to the vacant daydream I experience here everyday. But who is I, you may ask. I, I am Louis, Louis Tomlinson. 

I walk the streets of this rundown section of the city of lights, it becomes the city of hell here once the grace of the sun fades. Thugs, theives, prostitutes, and every other hellbound being you can think of.

2:30 a.m. and I just got off of work.. Leaving that alcoholic-infested place is the highlight of my day. I walk out on the pavement, everything is vaguely lit with a flickering street lamp, all I can picture is the one of those scenes from a shitty, cliche horror movie, I have saw it too many times now. 

I light a cigarette and take out my phone to experience the second highlight of my day, calling the love of my life to let him know I am on my way home. The small wait time felt like an eternity. "Baby?"  I could not sound anymore excited for a response from him. "Hey Loubear, have a good night at work tonight?" 

"It was shit as always, but luckily I snuck out a bottle of Vodka, just for us Hav." It could not have came at a better time either, tomorrow marks two years with the love of my life. 

"Well hurry home Loubear, and please, please be careful.. I love you.." Hearing Harry's concern always throws my head for a loop, it makes me question my own sanity and what life would be like if he did not have me in it, I would feel selfish, senseless. "I love you too Hav."

My cigarette was already burning at the filter. Seems like the more the time goes by the faster these go, just an addicts precense I guess. Harry's been trying to get me to quit ever since we have been friends, but quitting old habits is most definitely a pain in the ass.

I saw my rundown tenant complex appearing over the battered sidewalk, my pace steadily increased, just the thought of seeing him motivates every step I take. I shoot through the door like a child on Christmas morning. 

He smiled at me with his gorgeous smile that could light up the world, in his grey baggy sweatpants, shirtless, the constant sex hair, he just flaunted a swagger of inpeckable sexiness with him.

"Welcome back Loi-" I quickly connect my lips to his. He smells of his usual American Apparel cologne. The kiss quickly turned into a dance between our tongues for dominance. Harry pushed me up against the door, everything was heating up a lot faster then usual. I dropped the vodka on the floor, thanking God that it did not break. 

Harry has a way about him, a swagger, a sexiness that just turns me on. It makes me oblivious to everything around me except for him. I could feel the blood rushing lower. He knew he had me intertwined. He grabbed my member tightly. I tried to hold in my moan, but he knows just how to push my buttons. "Ha-Harry.." It was nearly impossible to speak through the amount of sensation of was feeling, it is impeckable. 

"What's wrong Lou? Getting a little hot and bothered?" He giggled and winked at me.  "Lets take this too the bedroom.." Making sure to not lose his grip, Harry pulled me back to our back bedroom. "Motivation" played softly in the background, he knew exactly what was going to happen tonight. He is truely my nirvana, my place of complete comfort.

Go, go, go, go

Oh lover, don’t you dare slow down

Go longer, you can last more rounds

Push harder, you're almost there now