chapter 2

You had a peace full sleep and wake up feeling diffrent,  you open your eyes blinking, searching for where you are, you rub your hands to your eyes and see your tan hands covered in tattoos. You think, "did I do this last night? I don't remeber drawing on my hands?" You suddenly realize the hands look familiar, why if course! They are Ariana grandes hands! You then see you are wearing diffrent cloths and your body looks very diffrent, you stand up too quickly and get light headed you then hear the roar of a bus start "am I on a bus?" You think. Courteney then peeps from a door "Morning bitch, how was your sleep" laughs Courteney "huh" you scratch your head and wonder what in hell is going on. "Ari are you okay? You seem kinda wierd?" Asks Courteney you think for a second " is this some kind of joke? Why are you calling me ari?" You run to what you think is a bathroom and look up to a mirror your Ariana Grande! " Hey ari are you okay, did you throw up?" Ask Courteney agian worryingly you play along and answer saying "um yeah, I'm good just felt a little bus sick heh" you walk out of the bathroom still shocked " hey court, where are we?" "Don't you keep track of your tour dates? We are in Vancouver B.C silly" you shake your head and say "omg I forgot thanks court" Courteney laughs and Says "well scooter told me to wake you up because we are almost in Vancouver and we need to be at the venue by 2." You turn your head to a clock and see that it's already 1 " omg court! I slept in until 1! "Yeah well I can't blame you last night was a long show, the crowd was kind of dry.." you then realize you have to sing in front of thousands of people tonight.