8.

"I'm so sorry Jimin..."

Tae?

Wait? Was it a dream?

"I-it's okay Tae..."

I slowly opened my eyes again.

"W-What happened?" I said with a trembling voice. Taehyung slowly looked back at me.

"J-Jimin??" Taehyung looked at me with puffy red eyes. He was crying.

I wrapped my arms weakly around Taehyung.

"I'm sorry Tae..." My eyes started to get teary. "I'm so so sorry..."

"Why? Why are you sorry?" Taehyung also wrapped his arms around me but way tighter then I did.

"Because...." I was still hesitating to say it. But I have a feeling that I have to. I don't want it to end up like that dream.

I let go of him to look at his face. He also let go and looked at me in my eyes. His eyes were full of worry and sadness.

Did he care?

"Jimin... please tell me... I really want to help you..." I finally realised that Tae was telling the truth. He always did.

"I hate myself Tae... I really really hate myself..." I looked down to avoid eye contact with him.

"Is it because of the jokes?" Taehyung grabbed my chin gently and lifted my head up. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Y-yes..." I knew I had to tell the truth.

"I'm so sorry Jimin... We really thought you wouldn't take them seriously..."

"But they are true. I am fat Taehyung. Even Army knows it." Taehyung grabbed his phone and started searching for something. I was really confused.

"Here. Look." Taehyung gave me his phone. It was twitter.

It were comments. Well more like replies on a comment. The replies were from a hate comment. The comment said that I was fat.

I started to read the replies on the tweet.

Shut up! Jimin isn't fat!

What the hell are you saying? Jimin is the most beautiful person ever.

Jimin got way skinnier. Maybe it's because of these comments!

Wow... I never read those. I felt... happy?

"You're not fat Jimin... Everyone knows that. You're really beautiful." I looked at Taehyung. He is telling the truth...

I have Taehyung his phone back.

"I'm sorry..." I said while looking down. I shouldn't have believed those comments.

"It's okay Jimin... It was also our fault.. we shouldn't have made those jokes." Taehyung stood up and held out a hand for me.

"Let's go."

----------------------------------------------Well I really didn't want Tae and Jimin to have a fight so I decided to do this

Well I really didn't want Tae and Jimin to have a fight so I decided to do this.
I hope it turned out well.
See ya!