"PURPLE!!!",the man in blonde shouted as he jolted awake from his slumber...after panting
for like 5 times,the man calmed down and looked down to his hand's.

"Where am i?",the man thought as he looked up and examined the room.

After spacing out for awhile the door bursted open,revealing 6 gentlemen's looking shocked as they looked at the man in blonde.

"H-hyung...",the man with wide eye's said as he was un the verge of tears.

"I-is it m-me or...",the man in pink trailed off as he couldn't believe what he was seeing infront of him.

"He's awake...",the guy in purple hoodie said.

The 6 guy's rushed toward's to they leader as they shed tears.

"D-don't w-worry guys i-i'm alive...",their leader trailed of,he then looked down as he was feeling guilty and sorry for his actions.

"SORRY!!!SORRY!!!...IS THAT ALL WHAT YOU CAN SAY!!!AFTER BEING OUR FRIEND FOR YEARS YOU'RE JUST GOING TO WASTE LIKE THAT!!!BY WHAT?!!BY KILLING YOURSELF!!!",the guy in pink said,in tears.

"J-jinhwan-hyung i-i....",their leader trailed off as he was also in tears.a

"H-hyung...why would you kill your self?...",chanwoo,the youngest asked his leader,as more tears were coming out of his eyes.

"C-chanwoo-yah...",hanbin,their leader,cannot find the right word's to explain for he was feeling guilty and sorry on his actions.

"(Sigh)hanbin-ah...even though we've heard you're scandal doesn't mean that we will avoid you...that scandal was already 3 years ago...and was brought up by some shitty site on sns...hanbin-ah you're not a bad guy...you've only done that because...thing's were hard at that time...and...and as a leader you were only doing you're job to make the team...our team known...so please...as a friend,brother, and a son don't you ever kill you're self",bobby said,trying not cry,cause he know's he need to compose himself so the other's won't cry.

"Y-you d-don't hate m-me...",hanbin stuttered as he looked at them with a puzzled expression.

"We don't hanbin-ah...you're our brother...why would we hate you...",jinhwan replied as he was wiping his tears.

"Hyung...your our brother...and brother's don't hate each other right",chanwoo said also wiping his tears.

"And hyung if you waste your life like that...ypj be able to date some chiks...",junhoe said,laughing trying to lighten up mood.

"So hanbin-hyung...don't...just don't we...we just can't afford to loose you...",dong dong said with a smile.

"So...why don't we eat for now...just to lighten the mood more...my treat",the yoyo hyung said as everyone cheered.

After eating the doctor entered the room,he stand next to hanbin and started to ask questions,after answering questions the doctor prepared himself to leave the patient's room,but before he could leave hanbin stopped him for he was going to ask him something.

"Sooo...doc...who saved me from drowning",hanbin asked,the doctor knew that his savior doesn't want to be known and as he sighed he replied "it's a random stranger hanbin-shi...i guess the person who saved you doesn't want to be known so he/she didn't tell his/her name".

"Well...if it's ok...can you please tell me if it's a she or he...",hanbin trailed off,looking at the doctor with pleading eyes.

"Well hanbin-shi let's just say it's a....she",the doctor replied,taking his leave.

The member's were shocked as the leader's eyes widened.

"Hyung...it must be some of our fan's",chanwoo said.

"Well that could be possible...but...the incident happened late at night",junhoe added.

The guy's started to ramble and ramble making the leader explode.

"CAN YOU GUYS STAY QUIET!!!WE'LL FIND HER OK!!!",hanbin shouted as his members composed themselves due to the scary leader.

"Hanbin-ah...before anything...do you remember something about your savior?", yunhyeong asked.

Hanbin was looked down to his hand's as he tried to remeber,he closed his eyes as memory flashed through his mind.

"Purple...",hanbin said looking at his member's.

"Purple?",yunhyeong said questionly.

"My savior's hair was purple...and...and...",hanbin trailed off trying to remeber some details about his savior.

"RED!!!...my savior has a red bracelet aroud her wrist",hanbin said looking up.

"Purple hair...and red bracelet...",dong dong trailed off.

"Ah!!!...hyung how about this...why don't we have a fanmeeting with hanbin-hyung,then we'll also invite some of our fan's who had purple hair!!!",junhoe exclaimed hoping that his hyungs would agree to his idea.

"Well that should do it...but how are we going to set a date for the fanmeeting we're all booked and hanbin's still sick...",jinhwan replied.

"Well i got a plan",junhoe said as he told his plan to his hyungs that agreed about the fanmeeting.

"Now...do you agree with me or not",junhoe added,talking about the plan.

"I agree...i didn't know you were this smart june- yah", hanbin said,jokingly.

"So...next week we'll set the fanmeeting in friday 10am sharp,cause we probably don't have anything to do at friday,and the meeting will only last for like,4 to 5 hour's...i guess...cause i think 4 to 5 hours will be enough finding your so called 'savior' hanbin-ah",yunhyeong said as the members nodded in agreement.

"Well...i'll be calling the staff's to get ready for the fansigning...let's set the location near at han river where she had find hanbin", jinhwan added as he was calling someon on the phone,assuming th staffs.

~friday~

B.I P.O.V

there were purple haired fans on the fan meeting but...i don't see anyone with a familiar face.

I was hiding at the back of the stage near the escalator,i had bought some gift's for my savior just to thank her for her kindness and braveness and to also ask her if she was a fan.

As i was looking up the escalator...i...i see a familiar girl...purple hair,red peaceminusone bracelet,beauty mark on the cheek bone....then suddenly,memories came flashing back...she...she was that girl.

She was that girl who saved me.

I exited the back stage and continued to run for the girl as he was getting far away...the fans didnt recognize me since i was wearing all black with also a black mask to hide my face.

"Hey wait up!!!",i shouted as the girl looked at me with a shocked face.

Then she started to run.

End of P.O.V