spides (♤)

'Like A Star' by BESTie

Jung Eunwoo the Kard Killer discusses matters with her (unaware) partner-in-crime

* * *

Eunwoo took a sip out of her Boba tea while looking up at the night sky. Siyeon standing next to her with her own coffee from Starbucks in her hands, twiddling with the straw.

"Hey, Eunwoo, "

The said girl was too busy to answer back with a "yes" so instead of removing her mouth from the straw, she pushed a small "mhm?" from her lips.

"You don't think this is a white-collar crime, do you?"

Eunwoo snapped out of her delirious state, giving the words a thought whike playing around with her drink's straw.

"I don't think so. Then again, the casinos have been dealing with illegal business these past few years,"
"I started to think about that a while back but the more I thought about it, the less it made sense. I couldn't think of a single motive that lead to Nayoung's death. I mean I can understand why they would kill someone who was involved and they didn't need anymore, but just why exactly would she get shot if she wasn't involved in the casino's business?"

Eunwoo glanced at the dark-haired female.

She's trustworthy for the truth.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this yet since it's classified, but I guess I can tell you since you're helping me put everything together."

Siyeon suddenly turned around. Her eyes radiating excitement.

"Is it what I think it is?"
"Depends on what you mean by that,"

She shrugged her shoulders, taking a sip of her drink before telling the details.

"Appearantly, Nayoung was involved in selling severed human body parts in the black market,"

Siyeon let out a gasp.

"The reason she never got caught was because she would sneak in with a strip club's membership, if that makes any sense-"
"It kinda does?"
"-and act as an employee for the club under a different name. You know the club Villains?"

The younger nodded.

"V's, right?"
"Yup! Well, I know I'm probably gonna get people mad if I bring it up, maybe you too, but I have a friend who works there. She's in the shows but doesn't like to deal backstage manners or the deals Villains makes. She just does what she came for, so her hands are clean."

Siyeon tilted her head a little to the right, confused.

"Now what makes you think people would get mad at that?"

Eunwoo stopped looking at the girl and instead settled at the city view she had infront of her. The few helicopters passing overhead making their hairdos messy.

"Umm... The fact that she's a stripper working for Villains," She raised one of her eyebrows while speaking, "People don't often support their workers unless they go for entertainment purposes."

"Still don't see why,"

She playfully smacked her head.

"Hey! What was that for?!"
"You didn't get it,"
"Still, you shouldn't hit someone for that!"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyways-" Eunwoo dragged the wird out as she tried to change the topic,"-the casino. Did you figure anything out?"
"Only that secluded members were allowed, or rather involved, in grand entries towards the back sections of it, but that wasn't helpful by much,"
"Yeah. I mean I didn't get to see her at any of the private meetings,"
"Meetings?"