2

Jin pov

"How can you be over something you've always dreamt about doing?" Namjoon asked.

"Because since I've been a child I've always done my dream not dream it. I've always cooked, I've always aspired to be the most well known chef in this small city, I've always made my parents happy. This doesn't just affect me, this affects my parent's relationship with me." I explained while banging my hand into the couch pillow repeatedly.

Namjoon snatched the pillow out of my hands, "I don't even know why you even try to impress your parent's they don't care. If you did make it they'd steal all the spotlight and throw you out." He said.

"You think? " I asked while looking up at him.

Namjoon showed a contempt face while nodding, "Why don't you make the not so good... good? Go make something to eat and you'll feel better." He pointed at the kitchen.

I slowly nodded and stood up, "What do you want?" I asked Namjoon, I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing in particular, just make something you like." He said.

I turned the tv back on for him so he can enjoy his visit.

I went and took out the ingredients I had out before to make Samgyeopsal.

The smell of Grilled Pork Belly filled my apartment, cooking mushrooms and onion next to it made me so much better. My face brightened up since I was cooking the meal I had wanted to cook earlier but failed due to the rejection.

"I'm done!" I yelled.

"Already?!" Namjoon said as he jumped from the couch.

I stuck my head out so I could see him, I gave a smile. "Hurry, I might eat it all!" I said.

Namjoon ran and stopped infront of me.

I wrapped the pork belly, onions, mushrooms, and fermented kimchi into a piece of lettuce and gestured for him to open his mouth by opening mine.

He opened his mouth and I stuffed the wrap into it and waited for his reaction.

He tilted his head back and groaned, he shook his head repeatedly while chewing and then he started jumping.

"Yummy?" I asked.

"Whaaaaa, really really good!" He said as he clapped his hands together.

I nodded and smiled, "you truly have an eye for taste." I said.

"You truly have a talent." He said.

"Thanks man.....Thanks." I softly thanked him.

I turned the heat off and set everything at the coffee table so we can enjoy our meal with the show that was playing.

"So... What do you....want to do tomorrow?" Namjoon asked inbetween his chewing sounds.

"I don't know. I was just going to... Stay home." I said.

Namjoon looked at me as if he was taken back, "We haven't gone out in weeks! Do you not want to be with me anymore?" He asked

"Yah! Don't say that, someone might think we're together. And I do but like you said we haven't gone out so im kinda not in the mood with going outside all the time like before." I explained.

Namjoon shook his head and looked back at the TV.

"You're not mad about me studying all the time right?" He asked.

"I mean I know we were hip to hip before but with my Bar exams coming up soon I haven't been spending all of my time with you and I've been ignoring you lately too so I-" He was cut off by the main door opening and closing loudly.

"Seokjinnnnnnnn." My roommate whined.

I sighed and stood up.

I walked over to him and bowed and offered him some food, "What did I say about bring people over? Especially your boyfriend." He scolded me.

I rolled my eyes and made him a plate, "He was just leaving." I said.

He snapped his fingers and pointed at me, "So he is your boyfriend. Haha, also you didn't answer my question."
I turned around from him and mimicked what he said with a silly face.

"Don't do that, you don't want to be kicked out right?" He said.

I balled my fists and walked over to Namjoon, "come on." I said.

We walked outside and talked.

"Aren't you older than that a**hole?" Namjoon asked.

I chuckled and lowered my head, "yeah I am. His father runs this place though, so being the oldest doesn't do much. I have to play by his rules." I said.

"That's ridiculous, and why is he assuming your sexuality?" Namjoon angrily asked.

I walked closer to Namjoon and hugged his waist, "Hip to hip remember. I guess those types of assumptions occur when you have a close friend." I said.

"He's just stupid." Namjoon muttered.

"Don't say that he might be listening. " I whispered.

I took my hands off of Namjoon and proceeded to pat his back, "Don't get mad though, he is just my roommate. Ah, also.. Thanks for lifting my spirits up today,  I don't know how long I would've been on that couch sulking in my sorrows and sadness." I said.

"Not that very long if you have him as a roommate." Namjoon said.

"True. But... You were the most positive choice that was chosen so I'm thankful for the outcome." I laughed.

Namjoon chuckled and bobbed his head showing that he agreed on what I said.

"Look, we are going out tomorrow. I don't know where but things can be fun when they aren't planned, right?" He said.

I pursed my lips to the side and nodded.

"Alright, have a goodnight." I waved goodbye.

"Yup, you too." Namjoon said as he got in his car.