Chapter-9 - I Wish

Okay this will not be a Halloween chapter but next will be will put it out directly after this one so no worries :)

So I got two REALLY good comments on the last chapter and they were from @carrotsluver88 and @BiggestNiallanator69

This comment is from @BiggestNiallanator69:

What?!?! No I can't wait till next week. So much drma! I love it. Liam. Niall loves you, get over your madness and talk to him. Don't run away from your looooove. Niall. *Shakes Head At Niall.* Niall. Niall. Niall. Why's you kiss Josh? YOU LIKE LIAM! NOT JOSH! Now Liam is angry at you. :( Fix it Niall! Fix it Liam! Let there be no more sadness :/ Please Update. Yess put a halloween chapppppie. :)

And this one from @carrotsluver88

Oh yeah write Halloween chapter!! Niall why did you kiss Josh?! It was weird... ): Fix it! xx

This means the cookies will go to them. Now to the chapter :)

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Harry Edward Styles POV

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Me and Louis sat on the couch and cuddled while we watched "Finding Nemo". I was happy when he said yes to be my boyfriend.

___________

Flashback

___________

" oho that's just more cliche Mr Styles " Louis sad and i looked down at him

" you like to say Mr Styles. are you jealous of the name because you know " i said and leaned down " it can be your after name too one day baby "....

"Yeah?"

"Of course it can babe" i leaned down and kissed him. The kiss started slowly but when i deepened the kiss it grew hotter and became a make out season. I straddled him and when he had to breath i started to kiss down his neck, he let out a moan when i started suck on his neck.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I mumbled against his neck.

"What??" I sat up.

"Will you Louis Tomlinson be my boyfriend?"

"Yes yes i will"

_______________

End of Flashback

_______________

"NO NEMO DON'T SWIM OUT TO THE BOAT!!!" Louis screams took me out of my trans of thinking. I looked at the screen just to see Nemo touch the boat., oh no bad idea

"Oh no something bad is going to happen, swim back as fast as you can Nemo" he yelled. Nemo swam back but was taken by a diver.

"I told you so., didn't I?" Lou screamed at the TV. I laughed :D

When the movie ended we put in Hide And Seek, Lou hated the movie but loved it anyway. When the movie ended I leaned down and kissed Louis.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

NIALL'S POV

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I was sitting in my room. I had just been out of the hospital in three days. Almost everything is back to normal... Well except that Louis and Harry now are dating... Oh and that Liam won't talk to me.

My head was buried in my pillow so i almost didn't hear when the door opened.

"Hey Nialler are you okay?" I recognized as Josh's, i looked up so I could see him.