4

"Slow down would ya?"

I ignored Lee just like I've been doing for the past half an hour and gulped down my second beer.

"It's his fourth beer in twenty minutes. He got dumped or something?"

Fourth?! Well...

"Dude he's the one doing all the dumping tonight, she was the third one"

"Seriously?!"

I didn't catch what else they said as I had to hold my head when both my fucking best friends started snickering loudly

"Maybe he's planning to become a monk"

"No, I think his dick has gone rot"

"That would be yours Vic, not his. Atleast he uses his tools once in a while" Lee sneered.

"Bastard!"

"Shut up both of you!"

Ahh... they give me headache. These two are supposed to be my two best friends. Huh! Useless...

"He's really lost his nuts"

"Yeah he's biting heads for over a week now, totally lost it"

Idiotic morons! Wait! I'll curse you both to go through what I'm going through.

"You know you can curse us on our face, we won't mind" Victor laughed.

I showed him a finger. That's the best I can do for now.

"Oh hey! Isn't that one of the freshmen P'Krist made you tackle?"

I hurriedly looked up the way he pointed.

Sure there he was sitting, the bastard who keeps on clinging to that pretty boy's neck. Not like he can't keep his neck intact if you don't hold it for him.

Fucking, clingy bastard!

What's with that messy hair, don't even get me started on what he's wearing. Does he think he's some idol?

Still ugly!

"Cool!"

We both glared at Victor, correction, I glared while Lee frowned. Victor shrugged.
"What? He look's cool!"

And you need to change your definition of cool Vic!

"Yeah not everyone can be prr-ett-ry" they both sang in my face. The whole hazing team has made a joke out of me for calling that boy pretty.

I threw peanuts at both of them. Fucking turds of best friends. I hate them. I'm going through major crisis here and they're laughing.

Wait is he here too?

I looked around. He shouldn't. Not with this ugly fucker. He can't be trusted to look after someone as precious as that kitten. Should've learned his name, or atleast given him a better one myself.

I remembered the petrified look on his face when I stood in front of him.

Just like a kitten!
Yeah... he's a kitten...
An oversized kitten?
Noo

A bear...
Yeah that's right, my little bear

I kinda jumped him but one... he looked too cute, two... who the hell let's just anyone put their hands around their neck so casually?

Stupid kid!

His long, pale neck and the arm around it. That's the first thing I noticed when I made P'Krist march down to him. Yeah, he didn't want to, I made him. Big deal!