A crazy miracle

I am ten years so this might be bad but I am doing this for fun
enjoy!!!!!
It started at school. It was a normal day.
Until I reached this fountain It looked shallow. I wanted to put a coin inside. But I tripped and fell inside . It was the deepest fountain ever. When I stopped falling there was a whole new world. I was greeted by this person . I was so shocked I couldn't speak. I finally calmed down . And asked where am i. He told your . Dragon land . He knew I was not from here so he showed me around. Then we came across a school .It was named wizards academy. He told me to join in. But I was a little iffy about it . I have my own school to go to.And my parents would never understand. He showed me around a little more and we came across a store. It was filled with ancient artifacts. The worker was a minitour a creature that is half man half bull. my friend Calam told me to look around and find something I like. A majical ring caught my eye . I asked Calam what it was . He said it,s a ring that let's me do sorcery. I gave the worker some money and he instantly rejected .I asked Calam why and he said that they only accept fire . I did what any normal human would do I begged Calam for some fire and I finally convinced him to pay. It was getting dark and I needed a place to rest. Calam told me there is a place downtown . After 30 min of searching I finally found it and went to bed .