Shall we dance?

"I'll be a hero!" The little boy said. The mother gave a warm smile to him. "And you'll go to UA?" She asked the young boy.

"I will! Just you wait!"

The woman smiled more. "Of course you will, Ai Suki."

Nine years later.

The boy was not longer little. He was a tall young man, he outgrew his hair. He was stared at the letter.

"Expelled"

The word seemed to stare back at him. His teacher had expelled him. Heck, he expelled the whole class. He was only two weeks into the school year. "You can never be a hero." His teacher told him that. He could never say his name right. Ai Suki went on to become a police officer, if he couldn't be a hero, he'll just take the villains away.

One day, someone offered him something better. Something he didn't need a education for. A Villain. He accepted. Now, he's in face of the person who turned him into this. Into a villain.

His arms wrapped around the teacher

His arms wrapped around the teacher. He made his body more bigger and much more taller. "Who the hell are you?!" The teacher snapped at Ai Suki.  Ai Suki was surprised at this. Yes, it had been years, but... this was NOT what Ai Suki expected. His surprise soon turned into rage. "WHO AM I?!" Ai Suki snapped back.

"MY NAME IS-"

"MY NAME IS-"

He was about to say his name but he realized that it was time to go. Ai Suki threw the teacher to the ground. Then quickly left.

But before he left he got what he needed. Yami Kiri Mori.

××××××××××××××××××××××××words: 270××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Character Yami Kiri Mori belongs to THE-QUEEN-OF-SHOVELS