Special Crime Investigation 005

Special Crime Investigation 005, you'd think that they were chosen randomly from different countries ( in fact they were ), but actually they were chosen specifically by the chief and given more power than the other parts of the agency so of course they were chosen for a cause.

First meet Emily, she doesn't have a good life and it turned worse when her parents were sent to jail for something they never did. She begged for her parents to be released but never did it happen. She was losing hope and all her savings for a good lawyer. Then she met Brian, Brian told her that if she works for the police, they will do everything they can for her parents. Of course she accepted right away. I mean what else choice does she have.

A few days later, she saw herself inside a private plane going to God knows where. She referred accepting "Chief" Brian's offer but it was all for her parents.

After a few hours they arrived in the airport and continue heading somewhere in the city of God knows what. The car stopped and they arrived and then she saw a sign.

Special Crime Investigation 005

She also saw four other girls got out of four other black cars and together we gawked at the building where I'm going to work from now on till god knows when.

A blonde girl went out of the first van, she's blonde with blue strakes in some parts of her hair, she was wearing a turquoise colored jeans which was pair with a loose black tee.

Now, meet Axis Yoon she's just a normal girl who's raised by her own mother, never did she know her dad in fact she didn't even see him in person, all she has was a picture of him that her mom gave her before going to college. Her mother told her all the things she should know about him, he was a wealthy CEO at a company. She's just a normal outgoing girl who lacks a fathers love. To get a good college she has to work her ass off every time to afford the tuition, even though she had scholarship the tuition fee was still in a high price. Like Emily, she also met Brian, he offered her a job she might or might not regret.

Another car door was opened, There stood the girl with a long wavy auburn hair that reaches her mid-back, she was smirking. She was in a pleated black skirt, a printed white top that read, "Back Off" covered by a leather jacket, to be topped off she was wearing black high tops.

Now meet, Cecilia Margaret Simpson. That one girl who's well known as the badass of the town. People sometimes mistaken her as a delinquent but no, she's not. It doesn't mean you wear black and white most of the time you're a delinquent. There's clearly a difference on both words. Badass is a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person. Someone who tries a lot of adventurous, dangerous things. Yes, the kind of things that most ordinary people don't do. She could also count as a rebel. Like the girls, she also has conflicts as a part in her life. I mean, why would someone act like that without any reason? She has many reason as to why she's in this situation. She's in a complicated family. In her difficult times, she only had one person to rely on, her boyfriend, Conner. But he left her poor heart broken heart. If you all sum it up, she has no one. Yes, she might have tons of money that her parents give her, she's in a filthy rich but complicated family. Since she was sixteen, she had trust issues, she became independent, she needed no one. She met Brian, and he somehow forced her to join the gang. And like her she couldn't take down a dangerous offer she'll never regret.

On the third car, a girl with long wavy black hair. She was beautiful and I could see she had strength even if she was wearing a white baggy sweater with a long black skirt and black leggings. She was wearing black and white converse with some accessories

Meet, Skylar well she had a rough life. She was very mysterious and far from all the other girls. She was always different from all the girls.

The last car opened and there stood a girl with dark red hair which goes lighter at the bottom, and looked pretty never the less. As well as the others.

She's Lilliana Victoria Valentin, She's living the life quite the opposite as Axis Yoon. She has the life that most of the people wants to live in. She has a perfect family, they're rich, she's popular because of her dad, the CEO of Valentin inc. When I said, she has a perfect family, that is just the people's assumption. Her parents barely talk to each other, that's because both of them were Betrothed since the were young. In other words they are in an arrange marriage.

There was only one thing that crept up their minds. What the hell was she doing in this specific place, SCI Investigation 005.