25.

You paced around the room, more nervous than you had ever been. Today was a big day, one of the biggest days of your life. It was your wedding day, the day you found out you were pregnant and the day you would see if your family would accept Jungkook now that they knew what he was.

 You had woken up feeling less than amazing, spending a good hour with your head in the toilet. You had brushed it off as wedding nerves but after having a light breakfast, you'd rushed back in and found yourself right back in the same spot. Pregnancy was brought up, a test quickly bought and handed over, quickly read as positive, along with the other two you'd taken.

And now, as you played with your fingers nervously, your hands picking at the material covering your stomach, it was hitting you full force. Jungkook was just down the hallway, getting ready to marry you. He was choosing you, he loved you, he wanted you. No one else. It could've made you tear up alone but then you realized that on top of his love, you were now carrying his child, his future daughter or son. 

And that was enough to make you start to bawl but then you saw your parents talking to Jungkook's, smiling and laughing and you were just a goner then. You would later blame the pregnancy hormones but at the moment, all you could feel was an overwhelming rush of happiness and nerves and all you wanted was him.

You found him in front of the floor-length mirror in his room, ignoring the chatter of the boys around him. He was fiddling with the buttons of his shirt, trying to figure out how many he wanted to be unbuttoned if any, his tie still loose around his shoulders. 

You had a moment of peace, admiring the way his pants were perfectly tailored to his long legs, the way his white dress shirt was tucked into them so neatly except for one little spot in the back. At the sight of you, the boys cleared the room, giving the two of you a moment alone, giving you words of encouragement as they passed you.

"You look perfect." you complimented, your hands reaching out to smooth the one area his shirt wasn't tucked in properly.

"I could say the same to you."

"But I said it first." you bragged, moving his fingers away from the buttons of his shirt and moving his tie into place. "You seem nervous. You're not getting cold feet, are you?"

"Never."