Gears

I decided that it was time to continue if I wanted to get out of this place. As I  kept walking I saw several big black puddles I knew it would be best if I didnt touch those so I continued walking through hallways as it kept feeling like of I was in a maze going in circles, It amazed me how big this place was and how I managed to escape some of these monsters. I kept walking until I found an office with a door that seemed like something poured some kind of corrosive material so I tried to go in carefully so I didnt get injured or infected with what ever the fuck that was I went inside the office and I found a desk with a key card that said LEVEL 2 I thought to my self what a rare found i have gotten i picked it up and put it in my pocket, I left the room and kept walking until I found a dead end with a door that read SCP 914 it has a keycard slot so I knew what I had to do and slides it in, the door then opened and it was some kind of machine with two big parts and one smaller one, on the smaller one it read "rough, course, one to one, fine, and very fine" and on the other 2 parts "input" and "output" I looked around and found a piece of paper that had information and how to use 914 I pulled out my keycard and [DATA EXPUNGED] and set it to [REDACTED] (yeah if you thought I wouldn't slide these in you're wrong) I heard the gears moving and then a "DING" and out came a fresh level 3 keycard I had a smile on my face and started to find a my way to get out.