smile:myg

Part:1

She was the best. She made everything easy for me. How? With her smile. Her perfectly aligned teeth that sparkled. Her bright red colored lips that stood out in the crowd. The way her eyes sparkled every time she smiled. The way her cheeks puffed up when she did. She made me feel that I could do anything with just a simple smile.

I toss and turn in bed. Moving my head from side to side. Constantly changing positions. I sighs and lay on my back. I can't sleep.

"babe..." she says rubbing her eyes "what's going on?"

"nothing... I-it's just a bad dream. go back to bed." I say coldly, turning away from her.

"Yoongi..." She sighs. "You can't sleep again huh? Let me get you something..." She says getting out of bed. A few minutes she comes back with a black mug.

"What's this?"

"Chamomile and lavender tea." She says handing me the cup. I take a sip. It's not that bad. I drink the rest of it and lay back down.

"Come here." She says. Cuddling me and playing with my hair.

"You need to start sleeping early Yoongi." She says as my hearing starts to fade. My eyes feel heavy and start to close.

---the next morning---

I woke up to an empty bed. She must've gotten up for work. I sit up and rub my eyes. I drag myself to the bathroom and continue my morning routine. I put on a face mask and go to the kitchen for water. As I walk in the kitchen I notice her standing by the stove making breakfast. She stays focused  on breakfast. I walk up to her and hug her.

"Thank you for helping me sleep last night." I kiss her cheek.

"No problem. Now go take the mask off, breakfast is ready."

"Yes ma'am." I smile walking to the bathroom.

I take of the mask and open the small trash pail by the sink. I was surprised to see clumps of hair in there. I quickly was my face and head to the kitchen.

"Hey babe?" I ask.

"Yes?" She turns around smiling at me. Oh that smile...

"Are you okay? I Noticed clips of hair in the trash..."

"Ah that...? It's just a little hair loss from stress. Work is just killing me these days."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. Now this food isn't go to eat itself." she says smiling.