smile:myg

Smile: myg

Part 2

She hummed as she washed the dishes, slightly swaying to music playing her head. she slowly stops. She just stands there. She covers her mouth and runs to the bathroom spewing out her breakfast in the toilet.

"Babe? Are you sick?" I ask holding her hair back. No answer.

"babe?" I turn her around and her eyes are closing.

"Fuck." I pick her up and put her in bed. I turn to get her a glass of water when I feel a weak grip on my arm.

"Stay..." She whispers. I kneel, down next to her and stroke her hair.

"I'll do whatever you want love." I kiss her forehead and lay next to her. She lays in bed peacefully, With her eyes closed, her breathing slowed down, her mouth was slightly parted, as of now she was fully asleep. I wrap my arms around her and she smiles. She even smiles in her sleep.

---a few hours later---

I woke up to the sound of her vomiting in the bathroom again. I drag myself to the bathroom and hold her hair back.

"Babe what's going on?"

"I think it's just a stomach bug or something." She laughs. She stands up and walks to the kitchen.

"Now what should we eat?" She looks in the fridge for something to cook.

"Sit down, you shouldn't cook if you're feeling sick." I say dragging her to the table.

"Ah, Yoongi I said I'm fine." She says pouting.

"I'll believe it until I see it." I say pulling out the ingredients for soup.

"Yoongi~..." She whines. "I want to help." She stands up, stumbling over to the kitchen. She stands at the counter breathing heavy like she just ran a marathon. I stir the soup and give it a quick taste before giving it to her. I pour some in a bowl. Fuck I spilled some on my pants.

"Here babe..." I hand her the bowl.

"I'm going to change I'll be right back."

"Okay..." She yawns while stuffing her perfect red lips with soup.

I walk into my bedroom and quickly change into sweatpants. As I grab the door knob I hear a loud crash in the kitchen followed by a thud.