Chapter 5

New cover! Yay! and I finally updated after a century xD

---

Savannah's P.O.V.

"Do I really have to be here!?" I whined as I ran my hand through my hair, messing it up again.

Mom frowned.

"Yes Savannah, and would you please stop whining and mess up your hair? Your hairstylist have to fix that at least ten times!"

I sighed in frustration. Why can't Connor just attend this talk show all by himself? His fanbase is like, 4 times larger than mine. It's a miracle that I won against him during the TCA's.

"Savannah, you have 5 more minutes 'til you make your appearance!" a guy who probably works behind the scene or whatever, said.

"Okay!" I yelled back, "Can I back out at the last minute? I think I'm gonna puke," I said, but mom obviously knows better. She didn't buy my lie.

"No," Mom simply told me and escorted me backstage.

"2 minutes, Savannah!" the guy said again. I feel like I'm gonna shit my pants-- er, dress. There's no way in hell will I be sitting next to that... that... that "Mr. Perfect" guy, pretending that I have no hatred towards him whatsoever.

"May we call on, Savannah Holland,"

Holy shit.

Oookay Savannah, try to act casual.

"It's showtime!" Mom whispered and just casually pushed me towards the studio.

The crowd cheered as I entered. I managed to smile and wave at then, but I bet I look like I was about to poop or something.

I sat next to Connor, and he smiled at me.

Alright Savannah, let's put those acting skills to test, shall we? I thought.

The interviewer, Martha, asked me the usual questions I was normally asked. Thank God, she didn't bring up the TCA incident! I thought that--

"So, what really happened during your thank-you speech during the Teen Choice Awards?" Martha asked.

Damn. I spoke too soon. I fiddled with the hem of my dress. What the hell was I supppsed to say? 'Connor's obnoxious face distracted me, causing me to have the urge to throw my heels at his face'? Of course not. I started to rack my brain for an acceptable answer. Why can't I be like Jimmy Neutron?

"I--"

"She probably saw two people fighting, and it was starting to get ugly, so she just said 'stop'," Connor shrugged.

Martha raised an eyebrow. I looked at Connor with a look that says "are you fucking kidding me?", and he replied with a look that says "just go along with it"

"Y-yeah. That happened," I stammered "Two girls were fighting over something... i don't know, a phone? and you know how girls are if they get really pissed off,"

Martha seems to buy it, so she moved on to the next question.

"Will Covannah happen?" she asked, then a picture of me and Connor flashed at the projected screen.

"Hell, no!" I said immediately. There's no way in hell that me and Connor are gonna be a couple. We aren't even friends! I already get enough hate after we announced our tour online!

"Nah, not happening," Connor said "At least not yet,"

I shot him a look. Martha chuckled, and carried on with the Q&A. Which was followed by our performance.

"Thank you so much, guys!" We said.over the microphone as the crowd roared.