YESS!

Landon and violet walk to the chapel they will get married in tomorrow.

It was marvelous, the paintings of angels made the scenery even more stunning  "Violet I have something for you" Landon says "close your eyes" She proceeds and smiles

  "Violet I have something for you" Landon says "close your eyes"
She proceeds and smiles. "What is it!" She says with excitement. "Look for your self" he says.
She opens her eyes and sees him standing with a gorgeous bouquet of white roses.
  "They are beautiful Landon!" she says hugging him. "That's not it, look what's inside the closed rose" he says. 
She flicks a pedal off and get flashed by a glowing diamond ring hidden in the pedals.

"

"..oh my.." she says not being able to speak,
Landon puts one knee on the ground. "I didn't get to properly ask you this but, Violeta Alexa Grey, will you be my Princess.." he says but instantly their lips clashed onto each other's. "Yess!" She says in his embrace. "Really!" He says as his eyes get glossy, her eyes were filled with tears of joy, she nods as her smile shuts so she won't let out a cry. "Aww violet" he says as he puts her head on his chest. He rubs her back and whispers next to her ears.

"I love you, I can't wait for our future together, the fairytale you've always dreamed of since we were little" he says. She looks up to him and places a soft kiss on his lips , he wipes her tears off and kisses her forehead.

-

They go back to the brunch table and the family turns silent when they enter the room with their arms interlocked

"... I said yes!" Violet says as she flashes her magnificent ring towards the family. They all clap and celebrate with a bottle of champagne Landon and violet both had popped. They celebrate the rest of the morning and talk more about Mr.Jules transition into being the duke

-
After brunch

Landon and violet wander around the castle like little kids chasing after one another, they enter the great hall and playfully begin to ball room dance. violets dress sways beautifully as Landon twirls her. She runs up the stairs and he follows behind her. 
  "Let's play hide n' seek, like the old days!" He says pulling her to the end of the hall. "Tag your it" she says before running off down the next hall.

  He turns and faces the wall as he loudly counts up to ten. A loud door down the hall shuts and he directly goes to that room.
  He walks in and the curtains all moved he went to pull on them. "Got you" he says but finds nothing but a window
He gets a bit scared and tells her to come out. "Violet this is kinda creepy can you just come out." He says. Behind him the closet door opens and she jumps out onto him he yells and they both fall onto the queen bed in the middle of the room. She laughs as his heart beats quickly. She laid on top of him laughing
  "Not funny violet" he scoffs feeling embarrassed. "You should have seen your face!" She continues to laugh.
  "Will you find this funny" he says. He gets on top of her and brutally tickles her on the stomach where he knows she couldn't handle it.  "Stop stop okay, okay it isn't funny!" She giggles. He slows down and stops when he sees her wide smile and their eyes both meet once again. 

She sits up straight as they both still stare into each other's eyes. On the bed they get closer to each other. He clenches his jaw and puts his left hand on her right cheek she touches his hand and smiles. They temptingly get face to face, nose to nose and look at each other's lips he craves her lips and she kisses him passionately. They hunger for each other's touch and kiss, they get aggressive as Landon undid his shirt and she took it off from him, she stood up and hopped out of her dress.
she wore white lingerie under her gown since it fitted the outfit.
He thirst fully pulls her nearly naked body onto his and they kiss once more before Landon starts to unbuckle his trousers.
    "Are we really going to do this" he says stopping. "What do we have to lose, we obviously crave each other" she says as her breath heats up  "...let's go all the way baby" he says removing his trousers
     She smiles sensually and he crawls onto her, they playfully growl and go beneath the sheets. 

Love was made ;)

-
-
-