Chapter 2

You guys asked for it

--
"You taste really good." Toni says and Cheryl reaches up to kiss the girls lips."mmm.." Cheryl hums against Toni's  lips "I bet you taste even better." And with that she pushes Toni onto the bed and climbs on top of her.Toni laughs and let's Cheryl pull her sweats down and off her legs. The taller girl slides one finger down the pink haired girl underwear making the girl beneath her buck her hips up. "You're so wet." Cheryl smirks."Please Cheryl... Just fuck me." Toni begs breathless.Cheryl chuckles "Fine.. but only because you asked nicely." And with that she pulls down the one clothing that's covering Toni's  sex and leans down to kiss the inside of her thighs then towards her centre. She extends her tongue and licks along Tonis bundle of nerves sucking hard until she hears the girl gasp "You like that?" She smirks looking up at the girl.Toni nods in return motioning for Cheryl to continue. Cheryl gets the idea and goes down to give the pink haired girl what she wants.-"Well that was... somwthing." The red haired haired girl says getting off the girl in front of her and lays on the bed."Good, something?" Toni turns to Cheryl worried that her 'best friend' didn't enjoy the sex as much as she did."Amazing, something." Cheryl responds. If only Toni knew what was going through her mind right now. Cheryl is falling for her, and she's falling hard.