15

Chapter 15 — Date with diplomats

。・:*:・゚♡ 。・:*:・゚

"Is he okay?" Sergio asked with his family, "I can't believe someone would do such a thing. Sick person." He said smugly. "The senator thankfully woke up from his coma now. A special force died while protecting him."

"Oh and how's Brandon, Blair and Brad? Are they doing okay?" He asked worried of his nephews. "Yeah, but Blair won't stop crying that is until the senator woke up. He is all that she had left." Paulo murmured.

"You have done a great job. Thank you for taking care of my family, Paulo." And with that Sergio went inside. Not long after that Brandon and Blair walked out. She seemed happier than usual.

"Paulo." Blair walked up to him. "Thank god the senator woke up. How are you now?" He asked. "I know, its just scary you know. The whole city is on lockdown now and. ." She said tears starting to form again.

"It felt so real. I almost lost him."

"I know but he's okay now and that is all that matters." He said soothing her. "It can happen to me too Paulo. It can happen to anyone." She sniffled trying to contain her tears.

"Look the cops and special forces are trying to find the one who triggered the bomb itself. Everything's going to be fine." He said while the girl embraced him. "Thank you Paulo, you always know what to say."

Blair smiled softly looking up at him. "I'm really glad you're here. I don't know what I'll do without you." She embraced him. Paulo hugged back as he kissed her head slowly. "Me too, Blair."

"I brought flowers

"I brought flowers." Paulo said giving the girl a bouquet of white lilies. "Okay Brad has been telling you enough secrets now. How'd you know I absolutely adore lilies?"

"You know Brad is such a talkative child?" Paulo chuckled. "You don't have to come here after practice everyday you know, although the senator really enjoys your company."

"Please, when the senators happy, I'm happy." He replied. "Ah, Paulo. Back again with lilies this time? Brad has some explaining to do." Brandon said rolling his eyes.

"I brought novels for the senator. An original copy of everything I thought that will suit his taste." Paulo said setting the novels on a nearby booth. "Thank you, did you get that idea from Brad?" Blair raised her eyebrow.

"Believe me, I'm alone in this one. I can take all of the credits see, I've always knew that the senator likes to read. Judging by the enormous library you had inside."

"And I know that Brandon and you are both audio learners. I don't know about Brad though." He said smiling. "Hey, not too bad Dybala. You figured us out." Blair smirked.

"Well I did spent months at your place, I really get the gist."

"You know you haven't been posting anything lately on social media. People are getting worried about you." Paulo frowned. "I know, I post snaps a couple of times telling them I was okay though."

"And theres even a hashtag for us you know, regarding the terrorist apart. They're supporting Argentina. I hope nothing scary like that will ever happen again."

"Its near election month, I'm pretty sure everyone is tensing up. Good thing the senators well now, lets just hope for the best." Blair nodded.

"Let the best party wins."

"You seriously need to make her yours

"You seriously need to make her yours. Vincent Bellerose is going to be president in a couple of days. Do you know how stressful that can be for Blair? She won't have time for you." Sergio said lecturing Paulo in the morning.

"Now is the perfect time to confess because everyone has been chilling, I mean Brad loves you and so does the senator. Brandon legit hates everybody and Blair totally loves you." Cierra Messi joined.

"Okay first of all why are you guys here pushing me to date her?"

"Because you two are my otp and I'm just bored." Cierra Messi replied being a whole mood herself.

"You two kissed at the Queen of hearts soft launching." She gritted her teeth. "Tell me something more romantic than that! Blair is so bold! She kissed you once and now you have to be the one who'll be sealing the deal."

"I'm lost." Paulo said sitting up. Little did they know they only kissed to fool Becky the hooker but he was too embarrassed to say the truth.

"Whats there to be confused about? You're practically a baby Paulo you don't understand."

"I think it might have been the best to leave Blair alone for now. I mean she's in grief. What if she turned me down? It'll be so embarrassing." He groaned.

"Dude, you're Paulo Dybala."

"And she's Blair Bellerose. Now that you've mention it her name sounds like a marvel heroes alter ego name. Like Peter Parker, Bruce Banner." He listed. "And your point is?"

"Tons of guys waited in line to have a shot her. I doubt if she'll say yes to me." He murmured the last part.

"Hey guys." A familiar voice said surprising the three. "What is it now?" Paulo asked. "Hey Paulo, isn't this a right time? I should just go." Blair Bellerose pouted.

"No no! Blair what are you doing here? How's the senator? You never told me you were coming if I knew I would have freshen up a bit." He said looking down at his sweaty uniform.

Cierra rolled her eyes. "This kid. ."

"Oh I texted you this morning, the senator is coming home and I'm not under house arrest anymore apparently." She chuckled nervously. "I just wanted to tell you that so yay."

"Thats amazing Blair, you can relax now."

"Yeah about that. Brandon has two tickets to see a movie, but he cancelled since his client decided to see him today. I was about to throw them away but that would be such a waste. I was wondering if you want to come and see it together?"

"Oh thank you Brandon for replying to my prayers." Cierra breathed out. "Excuse me?" Blair raised her eyebrow. "What she meant was have fun." Sergio chuckled covering the girls mouth.

"Ah, okay then. Paulo?" She turned to him smiling.

Paulo nodded, "Give me five minutes to change."

To be continued