Blaise Zabini

Slytherin just won with Quidditch from Ravenclaw. Mostly by beating them off they're broomsticks. But there is one person that your eyes followed the entire match. Blaise Zabini. Number 6. The tall, handsome guy has never much paid attention to you. Only when you're his partner at a charms essay you have to talk to him.

"So, what is your name again?" Says Blaise, "Y/N." You say quickly before taking some more notes. "So, Patronus charm. I thought it was more Defence against the dark arts stuff." "It isn't called a Patronus CHARM for nothing." You say, he smiles lightly. "Guess you're right. How about we finish this later. Class is almost over." His accent is to die for, stop it! He's one of the Slytherin princes,you say to yourself in your head. "Sure, meet me at the library after dinner." Blaise nods grabs his bags an leave, he's so cute. You never really paid attention to anything when he's around.

But now you don't even know he's behind you. You are reading an excited muggle book,that is very unrealistic, it's called Eragon. A boy who can speak with a dragon in his mind! So unreal! "Good book?" You jump up a bit by hearing his voice so suddenly. Your cheeks turn red and you close your book. "It's good yeah." "You look cute when you blush." He says while sitting down next to you. You smile at the ground, he lifts your chin up so you have tolook at him. "I'm madly in love with you Y/N.." He whispers before kissing you.