1

"Can't I just stay in bed forever?" I groaned.
It was a cold December morning and my best friend and next door neighbour Hope was forcing me to get out of bed and get ready for school. However that was the last thing I wanted to do right now.
"Get up you lazy shit, your going to make us late for our first day of senior year!" she yelled.
"Make me." I slammed my head against my pillow.
Hope giggled
"Last chance, get up Hayden. After this year we will have no more school!" she laughed. Hope could never get mad at me. And I could never get mad at her. We had been best friends for years and at times we are each other's only friends. "Fine.." I sighed, slowly lifting the warm sheets off of my freezing body.
"Yay, okay, you do your hair and i'll sort your outfit out!" Hope giggled. Me and Hope were the complete opposites you could say. Hope has bright blonde hair and big blue eyes. Freckles are dotted around her tanned skin. Her body is perfect, slim figure, small waist, big boobs and big bum. She was the definition of perfect, all the boys fancied her. She was allways happy and allways smiling and was popular. However I am the complete opposite. Well I guess in a way  you could class me as "popular" but if I didn't have Hope, i'd be a nobody. Me and Hope weren't like the usual "popular" mean girls at school. I guess you could just say we were friends with everybody. Well apart from Kina. Kina Long. Kina and her minions are the only girls in school I despise. And it pains me to even think about her. But that's a story for another time.
"Earth to Hayden." Hope put the pile of clothes she picked out for me on my bed.
"Oh sorry I was just thinking."
"Well think later we have 10 minutes until school starts."
I quickly brushed my long brown straight hair and put it up into a ponytail.
"Here's the outfit I picked out. I know you don't like to be as flashy as me."
I giggled.
"I'll meet you in your car?" I asked Hope.
She nodded and made her way out of my bedroom.
I put on the outfit Hope had picked out for me, grabbed my backpack and my phone and made my way out of my house.

[Hayden's outfit]

[Hope's outfit]